• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting for Plication

wobblestokie

Hi Everyone

Although new to this site, Ive been reading with excitement all the threads on here for a couple of weeks.
I am booked in for Gastric Plication on 23 November, and to say Im nervous is an understatement :wave_cry:

I am particularly nervous about the post op self administered injections, the post op vomiting and the post op gas (I obviously have a fixation with the post op side of things!!!:)) It may all be hearsay, but doesnt stop me worrying!!

Hi Everyone

Although new to this site, Ive been reading with excitement all the threads on here for a couple of weeks.
I am booked in for Gastric Plication on 23 November, and to say Im nervous is an understatement :wave_cry:

I am particularly nervous about the post op self administered injections, the post op vomiting and the post op gas (I obviously have a fixation with the post op side of things!!!:)) It may all be hearsay, but doesnt stop me worrying!!

Hi Wobblestokie

Apologies...I haven't been on this site for a couple of weeks and have only just seen your posts. I hope everything went well and that you are over the slight discomforts of your first week. As an incentive I have just reached my original goal weight...so have reset for another half a stone.
You may not feel it now.....but certainly it was the best decision I have ever made...if you work with it you'll have fabulous success.

Good luck now you've begun your journey.

XXX

Back