• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri hasnt been on today... hows your back Terri?

I didn't go to the badger centre last night as it was starting to ease off and tody have been nice and chilled felt comfortable until my darling hubby came home and we had a blazing row about sugar of all things and I stormed off down to the shop and have done more damage than good. Been out for my brotherin laws 40th tonite and am some what sore. I think I have just got used to having a back problem and with answers like I had off Dr N I just put off going. Will see how things go tomorrow with plenty of rest agin hopefully it will be better.

Terri they may be able to give you a pain killing injection or something. I'm free tomorrow if you need a lift there.

Morning all,
Good look to Red and Nat
xxx

Hey Sam

If your going to see Leo come n see me. Dont matter If Kev is here, I had enough yesterday lmao. All day I waited for a wee!!!!! Just come in anyway he's only gonna be here for a short time anyway.

I've only bloody forgot my slim fast shake, should I buy a nutrience drink instead?? but I think they are about 400 odd calories. That seems a lot??

Good luck red and Nat, I cant wait to be in your position. I hope it all goes well. x

Terri your sounding down babe, dont slip too low, there are people here to help and talk to if your low hun x x Ignore Dr Naik he's a total twat. Dr Riza is wonderful I know its a pain n stuff to go n wait in that surgery but don't suffer in silence. (oops sorry ranted a bit then. Just concerned) x

do you want me to drop you a slimfast in twig?

Okey doke. Will be glad of the excuse to get outside for a bit to be honest. See you in about 45 mins if thats OK.

Tell Kev not to park in my space LMFAO

Thats such a long time hun :(

Can i ask how come its takne so long?
xx

Red - thanks! I am still upbeat and still haven't heard anything. It's a joke really. So I am being proactive and have gleaned all sorts of info from the internet from different PCTs' board minutes, commissioning policies, low priority treatment protocols, etc etc. It helps having worked in a PCT as then I have a better idea of what they're talking about. I'm gathering all sorts together. I read my original letter I prepared and realised it's a load of twoddle and way too much emotional stuff in there that I don't need at this stage. I want my own appeal (assuming the hospital's appeal fails) to be based on fact and my physical issues rather than emotional. I'm finding it quiet exciting and very interesting!

And of course we pick up puppy dog on Wednesday!

Lorns.x

YAY!!! Truffle :D
xxx

Rach - I think you are as excited as we are!!!

Red and Nat - hope it went well today - updates please!!!!

Definitly :D she is BEAUTIFUL :D

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back