• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another sunny day. What are the Masssiiiive up to today? Anyone heard how Vicky is?

ive got to go and get a birthday present for my 7 year old niece and then go and deliver it... She is the sister of baby Leo so gives me another excuse to go and munch him... then I think this afternoon we are driving over to Rutland to deliver Neils mums mothers day present.

Have you got anything planned Red?

not much as I am still not able to drive incase I have a bit of a back moment lol.

From what I've read on fb Vickie. is home and just feeling very tired.

Am just trying to sort out my last supper at Buffet Island, (the old Schofields) Don't know what time yet for definate yet but it will be about 4ish on Sun 3rd May, |Some of the family are coming but need to sort it out lol, that will keep me out of trouble for a while.

Speak to you all soon xXx

i heard from her yesterday shes doing alot better now.

Red did you know that were not suppose to use that hibiscrub?

I was recommended to use it by a nurse who has had the op, she was told to use it by boss, and walsall manor even recomend using it before your addmisson to hospital for your op. It is also in all the corridors and examination rooms for you to use on your hands before you see people in hospital and for the docs and nurses to use before they examine you.

Am just trying to sort out my last supper at Buffet Island, (the old Schofields) Don't know what time yet for definate yet but it will be about 4ish on Sun 3rd May, |Some of the family are coming but need to sort it out lol, that will keep me out of trouble for a while.

Sounds good to me.... are you only having the one last supper?? lol

Im intending to have about 3!

ah thats more like it. I think you should have a week of eating all your fave foods, then the buffet island meal on the sunday, ready to start being good from the monday...

Just looked at your ticker Terri. OMG its getting so close!

Did they say why we shouldnt use that Nat?

The nurse that i saw said do not use hibiscrub the stuff she said that u r only to use it if u have a fungal infection on the skin

she said that is when they use it and will put it on the patients she said if we were to use it.

It would make us very saw and dry out our skin she said even in theatre they dont use hibiscrub she said if u did want to use antibacterial gel then just use the hand ones it begins with p i cant remember the name.

The stuff in the corridor is a different name but i was so embarrased the nurse told another nurse and the receptionist and they were laughing at me and the nurse i saw is having her surgery on 26th April

if u want ring the easi book and ask them if they recommend u using hibiscrub

can someone tell me how to delete a ticker ?

Last edited:
The nurse that i saw said do not use hibiscrub the stuff she said that u r only to use it if u have a fungal infection on the skin

she said that is when they use it and will put it on the patients she said if we were to use it.

It would make us very saw and dry out our skin she said even in theatre they dont use hibiscrub she said if u did want to use antibacterial gel then just use the hand ones it begins with p i cant remember the name.

The stuff in the corridor is a different name but i was so embarrased the nurse told another nurse and the receptionist and they were laughing at me and the nurse i saw is having her surgery on 26th April

if u want ring the easi book and ask them if they recommend u using hibiscrub

can someone tell me how to delete a ticker ?

i didn't mean toupset you natalie, to delete a tracker you go inyo user cp, edit signature, click on the tracker you wan to delete and thenb press delete then if you click on preview signature you can see if its been deleted before you save the changes.

Howdy all,

Good news for red and Nat hope everything goes well.

I havnt had any news about the house just yet...should be next week now i think.

Hope everyone is ok
xx

Sounds like good news Red and Nat, hope it all goes soomthly for you both.
I used superdrug t-tree sensitive facial foaming wash, all over for about 5 days b4 elbow op as it got t-tree which is antiseptic, antibacterial etc. It was about £2 and as its for the face very gentle on the body. I used it when could get in shower couple days later, no I didnt not wash before anyone says, actually I used huggies sensitive wipes they came in very handy.
Still not received my app in post but they said it was on its way on Fri when rang. I was told to turn up and gave me the address so hope that is ok.
For all you mum's out there try and have a great day tom.

i heard from her yesterday shes doing alot better now.

Red did you know that were not suppose to use that hibiscrub?

Thanks for the update, Natalie. Please pass on my regards next time you speak to her.

No, I didn't know and I didn't say I'd used it either.

Lol! Showing my age here, but I remember it before it was Schofield's! It was the Navigation pub. lol!

I'm off to Modern China later with my bro for his birthday meal.

Re: Hibiscrub v tea tree, handwashes etc. Hibiscrub is antimicrobial which means it kills MRSA. Tea tree etc. doesn't. I'm not aware of a directive to move away from Hibiscrub. It is not intended for long term use, just short term for hospital prep.

Well yes it does kill MRSA but there is also alot of research going on at the moment with t-tree and lavender as they are finding it does actually alter the MRSA make-up and breaks it down. But t-tree does kill all other bacteria's and the hospital my family works in are starting to switch their ways of thinking and have had less MRSA cases since.
It certainly worked for me I didn't go in with any infect or come out with any, and I'm extremely prone to skin infect and i'm a strep carrier too so take as much care as I poss can as dont want to spread that.
Each to their own and its not a get at you RED but I thought I would share my opinion as it worked for me. The days that they just used hot water and soap worked alot better than they seem to do nowadays.

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back