• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm baileys coffee nice

Anyways I missed all the spanking stuff, what was all that about? From what I have seen though you are all as bad as each other!! Sam, Angela, Terri and Racheal! lol

spanking was in sarahs refereal thread, sorry sarah we did hijack it just a little, and I'm soooo offended i'm the only good girl on this thread honest:8855::8855: :8855::8855: :8855::8855:pmpl

Hi Dee, long time no see. Ticker is looking good

Hi Deebol, you could be a honorary member of the walsall possee! lol

B44 and walsall posse are they two different ones?

Yes. Terri, Sam & I have connections to Kingstanding (Terri lives on the street I grew up on - how spooky is that?!). So we coin ourselves the B44 posse. Only 'cos we are barmy. Deebol works in B44.

Anyhoo, are you all going to try and get to the Brum meet on 28th Feb?

B44 and walsall posse are they two different ones?

b44 is the postcode for kingstanding wher terri lives now, and where angela and I both grew up (we didnt know each other then though).

im just starting on my second baileys terri, you ready for a top up yet?

Yes. Terri, Sam & I have connections to Kingstanding (Terri lives on the street I grew up on - how spooky is that?!). So we coin ourselves the B44 posse. Only 'cos we are barmy. Deebol works in B44.

Anyhoo, are you all going to try and get to the Brum meet on 28th Feb?

and meet you barmey lot face to face are you mad of course i'll be thereI was gonna say with my knickers in the air, but I think that will have to wait til I lose weight otherwise there'd be a total balck out hahaha

OOOOhhh I see, well i'm just glad I have no connections to B44, or I would be as insane as you lot and that can't be good! lol Oh anybody got any Red Bull to go with my vodka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back