• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poo! I've run out of Bailey's :cry:

I'll pour you one hun... there you go

h yes please can I have a little less ice and more baileys please, yes i know i'm cheeky. but you don't get if you don't ask.

Hang on, I'll have to see if I can find a bigger glass than the pint glass i gave you last time

I got no red bull but i got port, blue wkd and lemonade for a cheeky vimto of two

im off to bed ladies. Now dont all go getting drunk in my absence. night night all xxx

Ni nite Sam. Oooooo I love cheeky vimtos, But they make me very very drunk!

What on earth did i miss last night...hahahaha :D

(just to note....im a larger drinker myself )

xx

How did you guys cope with the waiting??

Its stressing me out :(

I just keep thinking, well I will wait all this time for an appointment only for them to turn me down…and what if they don’t turn me down…but I get turned down for funding??

Aaahhhh it is too much…lol!!1
xx

I am trying but just cant lol

I am trying but just cant lol

Totally know what you mean Rachael. If you want to be proactive, you could ring your GP's secretary just to make sure the referral has been sent off. Perhaps a bit early to be chasing Walsall though for you yet.

Hello everyone hope everybody got a spanking last night,lol!!:D Sam have you rung the manor yet,Sarah xx:):)

Totally know what you mean Rachael. If you want to be proactive, you could ring your GP's secretary just to make sure the referral has been sent off. Perhaps a bit early to be chasing Walsall though for you yet.

Well I know that the person to speak to is Tracey Lowe but she is off all week I think.

I will give my GP a call and ask if they have sent it off.

Thank you…I am just a ball of nerves this and a wedding to plan…aarrgh!!!

xxx

oh my lord you are all madder than a box of frogs :eek:

My hubbys a brummy, can I be an honorary member too? We go to Brum lots :D

Well I know that the person to speak to is Tracey Lowe but she is off all week I think.

I will give my GP a call and ask if they have sent it off.

Thank you…I am just a ball of nerves this and a wedding to plan…aarrgh!!!

xxx

Rachael, Tracey Lowe is the lady that deals with the funding applications once you have been seen at Walsall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back