• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone hope everybody got a spanking last night,lol!!:D Sam have you rung the manor yet,Sarah xx:):)

Have tried twice to get thru hun but i keep getting caught in the queueing system. Will have another go in a bit

Rachael, Tracey Lowe is the lady that deals with the funding applications once you have been seen at Walsall

Apparently Tracey also deals with the refferals

xx

of course you can, Shel. That goes for anyone else to I think yhis was set so that if anyones got any questions about the process at wm they can ask on here as there are quite a few of us we seem to be taking over some of the threads lol. And I think it could also become a thread for total acts of stupidness and if you feel in that sort of mood and don't know where else to post it lol

Apparently Tracey also deals with the refferals

xx

Lesley deals with the referrals. Tracey told me that when I spoke to her the other day. Also when I spoke to Lesley on Tuesday she said they all come to her to deal with.

I believe Tracey works in PALS and Lesley works in outpatients

Aaaaahh so i was told wrong...lovely...tuts..
i dont suppose you know lesley's extion number do you?

xx

Hi I'm Paul, had my bypass on the 29th of August 2008, I started at 36 stone but was down to 34 when I went in for the op itself, I'm now down to 23 1/2 stone.
The staff and surgeons at Walsall are top notch, I've found the aftercare to be lacking though to be honest. Still I'm a much happier person for the weight loss.

your weight loss is awesome paul. Are you finding that you are still losing weight quickly after all this time. Are you managing to eat pretty much what you want (in smaller portions than before obviously)

I wonder if there is much difference in pre op and post op care by bypass and band?

I've had little to no contact with WM since the op, and I'm told the eating thing is normal. It has got alot better in the last 2 or 3 weeks but I still strugle with alot of stuff.

while I was at the hospital tonight, they told me about a support group that is meeting next wednesday 21st at 6.30pm

Its at Harrisons Sports and Social Club, 28 Wharwell Lane, Great Wyrley WS6 6EU.

The nurse said there will be lots of people there at various stages and friends relatives are welcome.

Im not sure yet whether I can make it myself as it is parents evening at my daughters school. I am going to try to get an earlier parents evening slot so that i can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back