• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.
while I was at the hospital tonight, they told me about a support group that is meeting next wednesday 21st at 6.30pm

Its at Harrisons Sports and Social Club, 28 Wharwell Lane, Great Wyrley WS6 6EU.

The nurse said there will be lots of people there at various stages and friends relatives are welcome.

Im not sure yet whether I can make it myself as it is parents evening at my daughters school. I am going to try to get an earlier parents evening slot so that i can go

You'll have to tell them all about us lot on here, Sam.

while I was at the hospital tonight, they told me about a support group that is meeting next wednesday 21st at 6.30pm

Its at Harrisons Sports and Social Club, 28 Wharwell Lane, Great Wyrley WS6 6EU.

The nurse said there will be lots of people there at various stages and friends relatives are welcome.

Im not sure yet whether I can make it myself as it is parents evening at my daughters school. I am going to try to get an earlier parents evening slot so that i can go

Hi I would have def come but going away tomorrow for a week, find out when the next one is please if you go, cheers.

Dee x

Tendersage is seeing if any other Mini's members are in areas to form 'posses'. We coined this phrase as there is a sudden influx of Walsall Manorites on here and we were fearful of teeing our Minis friends off with flooding the threads!

Anyone can post on the WMP thread, we ain't exclusive, but we are trying to keep the WMP specific traffic down all over the board Hahahaha. We seem to be an excitable bunch, hell, I am looking forward to being called a loser for the first time in my life!

Actually, Terri has suggested we rename ourselves the WM Massive, Hahahaha.. does that mean when we are losers we will become the WM Not So Massive?

er actually it was sams idea and she said it a nice way that i thought it was good but we can stay as posse i not fussed

the name just made me laugh. Massive is just another name for a posse (isnt it?) or at least my 11 year old said it is.

Just thought it was appropriate and thought if you are all as mad as me you would find it funny

I have yes. I am all ready to go though. This interview isnt the one for my dream job though that I mentioned the other day to you, this is just for a local shop job so not too much preparation needed

yep thats it Terri. walsall masssssssiiiiiiiveee

lmao. ive got an hour yet lol

I was wondering if anyone would like to exchange mobile numbers with me, so that we could be support for each other through our new life :)

If not don’t worry as I wont be offended.

Rach
xxx

You heard anything from Walsall yet Rach?

are any of the pre op walsall peeps planning on doing pre op pre op diets...

I mean I know we will have to do the milk diet for 2 weeks, but now that ive finally had my consultation at Walsall, I am thinking about starting to cut back a little bit now so that I can be as healthy as possible for surgery, and also to try and get rid of some of the bad habits I have got into.

hey good luck with the job interview, hope it went well.....

sat here shaking lol might have overdone the walking a bit but unless i push myself then i wont get anywhere

You heard anything from Walsall yet Rach?

Nope nothing at all, I don’t know who I got to ask for…I ask for Lesley and they say which one??

I said I don’t know I tell them the dept and they just say oh ring ext 7770

:(

xx

ive got that many extension numbers written down hun but I think Lesleys is ext 7466.

I'd ring the gp first if I were you though, just to double check what day they posted the referral as it probably wasnt on the same day that you saw the doctor. Then if its been more than about a week, you could ring Lesley and say Im just wondering how soon I should hear from you

Rach,

Ring your GP and find ouit when the referral was sent to Walsall Manor

Then ring Lesley in the WM outpatient department on the extension Sam gives above.

I am cutting down the intake but will continue with my occasional FE brekkie until I get my MBE. That's Magic Brown Envelope! :D

I just rang up and they said I will have to wait about 4 weeks for an appointment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back