• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh To Go - Go For it!

PhilT

A friend of a friend who is actually a qualified personal trainer reckons he is staggered by what I am acheiving in such a short time given my history as a "fatty" Now folks when a PT says that I am an inspiration I find that in itself Inspirational - AND at the risk of sounding boring I never in my wildest dreams thought I would eat healthy, exercise and loose weight - So again pre-oppers take note you wont change the world but your world can and will change WEIGH TO GO!

30137-albums2417-picture15131.jpg

30137-albums2417-picture15130.jpg

30137-albums2417-picture15129.png

PhilT said:
A friend of a friend who is actually a qualified personal trainer reckons he is staggered by what I am acheiving in such a short time given my history as a "fatty" Now folks when a PT says that I am an inspiration I find that in itself Inspirational - AND at the risk of sounding boring I never in my wildest dreams thought I would eat healthy, exercise and loose weight - So again pre-oppers take note you wont change the world but your world can and will change WEIGH TO GO!

Hi am so pleased for you I just wish my weight would come off had my bypass three weeks ago lost the first week and stayed the same for the rest I though it shud drop off how wrong was I

Wahoooooooooooo Phil that is brilliant just ges to show what hard work can do, keep going hun i hope i do as well as you xxxx

Fantastic photo...really shows how much has come off..

Congratulations and of course your friend will think your an inspiration....WE ALL DO:):)

Hi am so pleased for you I just wish my weight would come off had my bypass three weeks ago lost the first week and stayed the same for the rest I though it shud drop off how wrong was I

I have had periods/weeks post op when it didnt shift - Stick with it It will and you'll notice when you least expect it and do not forget your body shape changes when the weight might not says he who had an embarrassing fashion moment showing bum at back of jeans without the intent of todays lool:kissass:

PhilT said:
I have had periods/weeks post op when it didnt shift - Stick with it It will and you'll notice when you least expect it and do not forget your body shape changes when the weight might not says he who had an embarrassing fashion moment showing bum at back of jeans without the intent of todays lool:kissass:

Thanks for that it get me down a bit you think it's just going to drop off but how wrong how soon did you start exercise after ur op xxx

Thanks for that it get me down a bit you think it's just going to drop off but how wrong how soon did you start exercise after ur op xxx
Well I had major complications post op (have a read back) so ended up having more open surgery and was 6 weeks before I started moving once home never mind exercising lmao Then just as I started eating 47 days after Op went for a walk and feel like I have never stopped since - Now doing Walking and low impact aerobics Your body kinda tells you when you are ready!:D

Wow Phil , that's amazing , you look great , hope I do half as well as you x

That's brilliant Phil you should be very proud of what you have achieved so far mate x

ur amazing Phil xx

woohoo fantastic Phil, well done mate, you're an inspiration :) xxx

Great news Phil!
Juem its early days yet let everything settle and then start clearing yuour wardrobes as the weight will drop off soon!

Wow! You look amazing. You deserve these fantastic results hun as your attitude has been exceptionally positive-even in those dark post op days when you were so poorly
xx

Wow well dun hun lookin good ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mrs Quiggle said:
Flipping brilliant. x

Hi Kate has ur weight started to move yet mate as I no you were the same as me am three weeks in lost first week and stayed the same for the rest am so fed up all this for no loss

Back