• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHAT PETS DO YOU ALL HAVE?

we've always had greyhounds they are fantastic pets, lost our last one 'foggy' april 08 but saw an appeal for 'mitch' so got him instead of another greyhound. there all adorable in their own way and we wouldnt be without them, as for the OH'S?!!!!!!!!!!

lisa xxx

i have my best friend tabby cat tigger. wouldnt have got through last year without him. loads of fish,had 3 and now i have loads of babies.xx

we Have nina the cat- a rescue cat we've had her since he was 2, she's 4 now and the softest soppiest cat ever!! see piccie on my signature
We als have humphry the hamster and scratchy the guinea pig ( it was itchy and scratchy like in the simpsons but poor itchy no longer with us)

I have 5 Miniature Schnauzers, Poppy Holly, Bear, Roxy, Candy,
1 Border collie, Meg,
1 Tabby Cat, Mr Jingles (Rescued)
3 Hermann's Tortoises, Toby, Daisy, Rosie
3 Pygmy Goats Titan, Rags, Tilly
Pet Lamb, Dolly (Just rescued)
30 year old Horse called Ziggy,
2 Fell Ponys Shadow & Heather
Khaki Campbell Ducks & Ducklings (Just hatched)
White Sussex Chickens
We often take in Unwanted pet pets and have had quite a few over the years, Including rescuing 34 Chickens from a battery farm, 7 other white goats, turkeys, geese, rabbits, guinea pigs, other ducks and chickens,Birds, 14 Tortoises, and at one time had 7 Shetland ponies, but we eventually rehomed them.
Here is a link to my old website if you would like to see some of them. thetorthouse2

awwww fat girl slim i want to come and live with you!!!!!
that would be my dream to live in a house with land and rescue loads of different animals, good on you.

lisa xxx

Do greyhounds really need little exercise, what about all that running. I quite fancy getting a greyhound as they are so beautiful.

I have 2 dogs - one a German Shepherd (beautifully behaved and lovely) and a Yorkshire terrier (scruffy and an accomplished thief). I'm broody at the moment and can't have more kids so want a new puppy as well :)

Margaret, greyhound are typical couch potatoes! sleep all day! great with kids and are very loyal, you should look at the greyhound resue sites.

lisa xxx

Thankyou Lisa,
Actually, Our House is currently on the market as we want to buy another house with more land so I can open a farm park, (I wish i could win the lottery so I could save all the animals that need a home)
Animals are my life!

jenni, they only need a short 20min walk twice a day. they have much smaller hearts then the average dog there built for speed but they dont have much stamina thats why there known for being couch potatoes!!

lisa xxx

Thankyou Lisa,
Actually, Our House is currently on the market as we want to buy another house with more land so I can open a farm park, (I wish i could win the lottery so I could save all the animals that need a home)
Animals are my life!

Wow and I thought I had a lot of animals! we recently moved to house everyone, our bassets are rescued and we keep get offered more! that would be my lottery wish too x

your so lucky FGS! where abouts do you live? i've mostly worked in greyhound kennels but my last job before i had my little un was as a veterinary nurse for 4 years,im like you i just love animals and want to save them all!

lisa xxx

I live in Cumbria have a little smallholding at the min with 3 acres of land, I work from home and I'm a Dog groomer & Microchipper, so its ideal for me, If and when we do move house, We are hoping to Open Boarding kennels and a cattery, I also Ocasionally breed Miniature schnauzers, But this is something we have just got into over the past couple of years as we just love the breed so much.
Well done you being a Veterinary nurse, Thats something I always wanted to do, or work for the RSPCA, but with having kids young and having to take any job to make ends meet in the early days was never able to do it, So now thats my plan as my kids are 19 & 20 now.

FGS: Cumbria is lovely, i live miles from you in herne bay, kent. you dont look old enough to have kids that old it must be the country air! your job sounds cool, no one telling you what to do! i'm now training to be a TA in a school as my daughters only 7 and i need a job where i can have the school holidays off, she's off for 7wks in the summer....:eek:OMG!!!!!!!!!

lisa xxx
give me animals any day;)

Two choc coloured sprocker spaniels and black and white cat who is definately the boss of the house!

I have a minature yorkie called ladybird, who is the grumpiest dog on the planet !!!! but i love every hair on her tiny little body !!!!!

I have a wonderful little Maltese who turned 4 years old today. He is so wonderful. We adopted him two weeks before I found out I was pregnant with my twin girls.

Hi i've got cats 1 female tabbie (Dizzie) and 1 male white with black markings (Roley) both a year old.
Named to carry on the Bob the builder theme.
Me Wendy, son Travis, Dizzie ,Roley and Bob the builder's daughter lives next door (his name really is Bob and he is a builder)LOL

i have 3 moggies all girls, and am going to pick up our puppy tomorrow!! she is a 11 week old shih tzu who the kids have named princess daisy!!! im so excited i have cleaned my house from top to bottom, my hubby says im nesting!!!! x

Back