• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHAT PETS DO YOU ALL HAVE?

I have 2 staffies called Candy and Buddy, and they are my babies:D:D:D

I have a 2 yr old labbie x whippet called poppy,a 8 yr old cat called alfie and a 11 yr old budgie called tommy.

Siberian Huskies are my thing, and have own one (or two) since 1986. We currently have Max, a rescued Siberian, who will be 9 on July 17th, he is spoilt rotten and is a mummy's boy. The last 5 have been rescue dogs, we always get the older ones that dont race or work anymore and then they can fit in with our household (they are usually couch potatoes at that age).

MNL:eek:

its a total zoo here at my house!
1 German Shepherd Akita Cross "Willow"
1 tabby cat "hooper"
1 Ginger cat "Biggsy"
1 grey cat "wookie"
3 5ft Corn snakes "Alf, Sherbet and Crusoe's"
4 zebra finches
3 Canaries " Zorro, Parson and Ginger"
1 goldfinch X Canary "Goldie"
1 10 day old chick - Canary "Alien Chicky"
1 1day old chick - Canary
150 gallon tropical fish tank (70 odd fish including some very longlived ones that also have names lol)
2 large ponds of Koi and assorted Goldfish!

and I am taking on 4 rescued ex-battery chickens later in the summer :D

Gotta love animals here

Hi we have Barney the jack russell very small one he is so lovely gone from old english Boo Boo who died of old age sadly.Barney is so loving and little softy but will not take any messing from others who are bigger than him.Also some fantail gold fish.

Today, before I went shopping, I put a chair in front of the fridge and pushed the kitchen table against the cupboard where the bin is kept and the dog food. Saffy couldn't get into those but when I got home she'd opened a drawer and taken my muesli into the lounge and scattered what she couldn't eat all over the carpet and eaten a packet of gingernuts in the garden! Saffy is a Bedlington Terrier. xx

We have a 7 year old dogue de bordeaux (Hooch) called Nero. He is not well at the mo, has been to the vets today on antibiotucs for 1 week then to be knocked out for a scan as he has an enlarged prostate. Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed its not cancer.

Good luck Hooch xx

We have 2 Shih tzu dogs called Coco and Diesel and they are our babies...they both are real characters...we also have a beautiful British Blue cat called Tillie but she is not very sociable at all...but we love her.

Our dogs had puppies about 18 months ago and they were all gorgeous...I found it so hard to part with them...I vetted all the new owners before they took them home...come the day the new mums and dads came to pick up their puppy I had to go into another room because I found it so hard to part with them...Thankfully they all went to lovely homes and we get a Christmas card from a few of them and the odd letter too.

They were called:
Oscar
Georgie Boy
Goldie
Diamond
Lil Loius
Lilly Mae
Daisy Mae
Poppy Mae

I loved every one of them...I would put a picture here but don't know how to do it.

~hugs~

Today, before I went shopping, I put a chair in front of the fridge and pushed the kitchen table against the cupboard where the bin is kept and the dog food. Saffy couldn't get into those but when I got home she'd opened a drawer and taken my muesli into the lounge and scattered what she couldn't eat all over the carpet and eaten a packet of gingernuts in the garden! Saffy is a Bedlington Terrier. xx

Years a go I cooked a joint of roast beef and put it in the pantry so the dogs Kerry Blues couldn't get it came back from the shop and the two of them licking their lips looking up to us . That was the Sunday dinner .
Margaret

Once I saw my cat dragging most of a roast chicken across the road! Another time she came in with a pound of cheese.

Back