• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's on the menu today?

today i had for breakfast a yoghurt, lunch was pureed chicken mash and veg and for dinner/tea i will be having carrot and corriander soup. Also had a coffee, lots of milk and nas squash.

Struggling on purees but taking it easy:

1 tsp weetabix
1 tsp ww yogurt
1 tsp beef, veg and gravy
1 tsp beef, veg and gravy
1 x sf jelly pot

2x water
3x juice/water mix
1x milk
(totals about a litre and half of fluid)

Still really tiny amounts for you Sarah ! I'm starting to look forward to puree's now but it's ages away.
I've had a 2 latte's (skimmed milk), an Actimel, some NAS grapefruit squash, a NAS strawberry milk shake and some Moroccan Chicken soup from Sainsbury's. Tasted nice even though I have to sift all the good bits out i.e chicken, beans, veg.
Not had enough today so need to step it up this evening.
Been feeling a bit light headed and out of sorts again today.

Just like to say what a FAB thread really intersting looking at what people eat lol x

Thanks Magsy - that was the idea - to get some ideas. :)

Would just like to know if anyone has any ideas what I can do per day with:-

2-3 pints of milk
2 portions of fruit
2 low fat/diet yogs
sugar free jelly
and
3 portions of veg
unlimited sugar free drinks and water

as this is my pre op diet. :cry: Thank goodness it is only for three weeks. Hope I last! :17729:

Last edited:
Good luck on pre op diet! It's not has hard as it sounds! Your lucky I wasn't allowed any fruit or veg! Strictly 3 pints of milk and 3 fat free yoghurts but only for 10 days! It's all worth it!
Today I've had 1 weetabix fir brekkie, pot and leek soup, smash with beans and melted cheese (lazy tea been working lates) really need to up my protein :-( xx

Karen I'm sooooooo jealous that you are going to florida in a few days time.

We have been a few times and I can't wait to go again......hopefully next time a lot slimmer and able to cope with the heat......have a fab time :)

QUOTE: Would just like to know if anyone has any ideas what I can do per day with:-

2-3 pints of milk
2 portions of fruit
2 low fat/diet yogs
sugar free jelly
and
3 portions of veg
unlimited sugar free drinks and water

I think you can add your milk to the NAS Jelly, whip it up and leave to set so it's like mouse. You can heat the milk and add a canderal vanilla sachet or just add coffee for a latte. I suppose you could blitz the milk and fruit together with some sweetener of NAS Crusha to make a thick shake. Hqving the three portions of veg in there is a bit weird. You could add some stock , curry powder and a bit of low fat yoghurt to make a veg curry ???

Last edited:
40grams all bran milk and blueberries
1 weight watchers chicken hot pot
1 babybell mid afternoon
1 low fat sausage 1 bag of steamfressh veg mashed swede and carrot with onion gravy
1 banana with peanut butter
1 milky coffee

B.Bacon,sausage,egg,beans and tomato
L.Tin mackrel
T.Homemade lamb stew
snacks.Almonds, peach,ricecake and Philly, tea and nas squash.

Yesterday meals:
B 2 eggs 1 slice of bread.
L Ham salad and Ryvita.
D chicken stew home made in slow cooker.

Snacks; Nuts and an Orange.

I can eat quite well as I have had the DS.

Rosebun,x

Today:

B= 2 weetabix 1 apple
L= Healthy choice ham/cheese sandwich
D= Omelette with ham, cheese, tomatoes n mushrooms

Got some yummy melon n cherries :)

Hi all, well my hubby(he has had the bypass) has started to have for breakfast semolina ( 1oz and 1/2 pint liq milk&water) he says this is lovely would never have had before, but its really filling and a very slow release food so it keeps his pouch feeling full for quite a while x

Juice/water mix
2 tsps of chicken soup
milk
1 tsp of cheesy mash (made with dairylea light)
45 mins later......
1 tsp of cheesy mash
cup of tea
1 tsp of cheesy mash
water

Attempted another cup of tea....but pouchy wasn't happy and i was sick...EEK!!

So far I've had
1/3 weetabix with a tsp of chocolate slimfast in milk - trying to make weetabix taste of something nice! And 6 cashew nuts.

For lunch I'll be having a cheese slice and some melon.

Tea, not sure possibly spag bol. We are clearing the house of surplus stuff today, ready to move next week. So busy busy busy! X

Back