• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's on the menu today?

So far
1/2 Weetabix
1/2 tub of Morrisons Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup (although only ate a little of the chicken and sweetcorn bits)

Dont know if I will have any tea as only at my soup at 3.30.. Need to concentrate on fluids for the rest of the day though I have not been drinking enough lately, just forgetting so need to sort that out x

chubby and mandy, you seem to be doing really well, keep up the good work x

today so far...

large glass of juice/water
2 tsps of weetabix
large glass of water
2 tsps of pork, veg, pots and gravy

later i plan on having...
glass of juice/water
glass of milk
1 sugar free jelly
1 tsp of pork, veg, pots and gravy

Where does the day go eh??
before you know it it's mid afternoon and the liquid intake is looking dodgy lol x

Where does the day go eh??
before you know it it's mid afternoon and the liquid intake is looking dodgy lol x

I know. I've been rubbish today.
1 glass milk
6 sips water

and that's it. Just can't be bothered but am going to have to make an effort so will have some soup ( still sieved so all the good bits are gone!), some more water and some latte's.
Have been nursing my actimel for an hour now lol!

Nurse Tickle!!!! And you were telling me what to do LOL :D

I feel like a pig. 1/2 yogurt with milk, 1/2 w/w tomato soup with milk. Cup of tea, and a NAS squash I am working on. I never have had a full feeling. I could easily have had the rest of the tin of soup there and then. :eek: I will have it later and maybe the rest of the yogurt for supper.

Once a pig, always a pig :mad:

Lol ! I know Trisha-I seem to have lost my way the last couple of days . I think I'm just bored and as there's no satisfaction it's all just effort ! I wish I could have yoghurt !

Naught naughty, but I bet we all get there. I have just come back from walking the dog. Forgot to take any water, and normally would guzzle a glass or juice. Not today I guess.
I actually printed out your 1 glass and sips to show my mum, as she is on my back about not drinking enough.

Why can't you have yoghurt?

I'm still on liquids. Can't have yoghurt and soups have to be sieved. We're not allowed to blitz them either, so a lot of them taste the same. I 've picked up in the last hour and am getting back on plan.
thanks for the kick up the ass!

I am on liquids too, but I water down soup and muller light yogurts with milk. Tastes the same just runny. Well obvoiusly only things like chicken soup (sieved) Lentil and carrot soup. Tomato soup - All weightwatchers at the moment, so am getting lovely flavours. Just had very runny tomato soup.

PS any time you need a kick I have a ready foot that needs to kick something..!

lol-thanks. Yoghurt is not on the list provided by the scary dietician. She said in a threatening sort of way- 'Don't have anything that's not on the list'. Just been in a moody for a couple of days really as I'm still very sore and can't lie on my side, which I long to do. Also I'm convinced I haven't lost any more weight and tomorrow is weigh day so am being a right Miss Mardy !

today i had my last dinner before i start the milk diet tomorrow (meant to be tuesday) pork chicken baked spud cabbage and a yorkshire pudding ...............:cry: bye food :D:D:D

today i had my last dinner before i start the milk diet tomorrow (meant to be tuesday) pork chicken baked spud cabbage and a yorkshire pudding ...............:cry: bye food :D:D:D

I remember that last meal its such a strange feeling.. I was glad to say goodbye to food but scared too. Dont worry any cravings you have soon go and the weight will fall off. Good luck xx

OK Miss T I had Yogurt and fronage frais on my list. But it also said complan, build up and slimfast, but I had heard slimfast could be too sugary, so have avoided that, just sticking to very thin soup and milky yogurts and milk. It even said fruit smoothies without bits, but I don't fancy that at the moment.

Joffy - well at least you had a good last meal, and it is soooooo worth it. Roll on the new you. xx

How strange, I have been thinking about my "last supper" today although it isn't for three weeks yet, so as I am starting mine, you will be able to give me some good advice and tips. Have you bought all your things in so you don't have to go to the supermarket and be tempted? Good luck hun, keep us posted. XX

the other half had the pork in the freezer for a couple of weeks and the chicken came from kfc (the eldest works there to earn a bit of spare cash before uni) :D:D:D

Neeta said:
Good luck with the home move Chubby Funster.

Thanks! X

11 months post-op...
2 slices seeded bread+cottage cheese & marmite
1 haddock fillet deepfried + 2 of hubby's chips(take away)
Small salad +1 hard boiled egg & 2 slices of lean ham
glass of rose wine,glass of white wine

10 weeks post op
breakfast ,,, 30grams all bran with banana and milk
lunch,,, 1 slice ham with small salad
snack,,, 1 muller light yogurt
tea ,,,1 slice roast beef 2 tiny new potatoes cauliflower carrot and broccolli with onion gravy on a tea plate
supper ,,,, 1 banana with peanut butter
1 1/2 litres of nas juice
1 skinny latte
1 cup of coffee

Back