• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jooz0301

Mine is August 16th. Would love to share my journey with other people xx mutual support x
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

August 25th I think:woohoo:

Exciting stuff x what op are you having xx

RNY gastric bypass - I do waiver and have moments where I think that maybe I should have a sleeve, but that is mainly because I have moments where I worry about not being able to eat sweet things - cake etc. But eating those things is a big part of how I got where I am and if I am paying to do this then I need to give myself the best chance of succeeding.

I worry that if I got a sleeve I would find it too easy to Eat slider foods, chocolate and cake/biscuits.

I was so for having a sleeve but my surgeon seemed to be pro bypass although he said i have until the day of the op to decide, there is a reallyngood pinned thread on managing ur pouch which looked helpful for good tesults x

Mine is scheduled for August 4th. My two week liquid diet starts this week and i am nervous as hell. Keep watching / reaching the same posts/websites and YouTube videos over and over again , and not sure if it's helping or making my anxiety worse .

Can I sneak on here ... I'm 10th September but keen to stay in contact with folks close to my date

Mine is August 16th. Would love to share my journey with other people xx mutual support x
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Not got a date through as yet, but have a feeling it will be beginning of Sept. Been for my first consultation a couple of weeks ago at York Hospital for Gastric Bypass Surgery. I previously (about 20 months ago) was all ready to go in and get it done then, but backed out twice!...due to anxiety issues. This is my last chance...3rd time lucky! I can't cope been this size any longer. Ive go for an endoscopy in a couple of weeks. All my adult life ive been between 17st & 22st, Id love to be just 'overweight' instead of 'morbidly obese'! Im determined to work with this new tool I'll be getting, to finally get the weight off...for good! (Im new on here today, unsure if im posting correctly, or how the site properly works as yet). What type of surgery are you having? Sunshine99 :rainbow:

Good luck everyone :)

Bypass in Yorkshire!!

So as long as there isn't a bed crisis tomorrow, this is it
I now can't eat and from 6am I can't drink so with the hot weather I've set my alarm.for 5.30 to make sure I'm hydrated first!

@19ellie , Awww bless you, in this heat in hospital! That would be my worse case sinario. I wish you the best of luck, And a speedy recovery. :)

Thanks. Really hope we get the forecasted thunder storms (and that they are over the hospital and that I can get up and watch them). I love thunder!

I can't sleep anyway with the heat so am thinking of getting up now. I can always sleep later, right?! it's partly the weather and partly excitement and mostly nerves!

Me! Me! Mines tomorrow (20th July).
Let us know how it went please?? I am having crazy anxiety and sleepless nights since I made my payments . Have hit a kind of low / depressive state . Kids are on summer holidays and I have NO joy or willingness to do fun stuff with them or take them out. Surely this is not how it's supposed to be??

Back