• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

15 weeks till 1st appointment

Yes that's the one I've ordered x

I'm gna order that one tomorrow too lol should b a gd read. Although iv read so much already most things seem to jus repeat what previous ones have said but still gd to keep reading x

Yes I agree with you Hun - knowledge is power so they say. I want to know as much as possible before my op, so that I can concentrate on what I'm eating afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes I agree with you Hun - knowledge is power so they say. I want to know as much as possible before my op, so that I can concentrate on what I'm eating afterwards.

I read a short book today which was good for what u can eat n drink after surgery will try find a link n posy it to you. Where do u live I'm in the west midlands xx

Hi Hun - that would really kind of you, I live in Malvern near Worcester. x

If u join kindle unlimited for a months free trial there is 18 free books on there that u can read iv jus got it on my phone. I also downloaded ultimate gastric sleeve success off amazon through the kindle app so the book is on my phone iv been reading it this morning it's brill xx

How old are u if u don't mind me asking and what's u proper name lol. I'm not far from j2 of the M5 x

Thanks for that Hun, will download it now. :)

I have ordered the paperback. I think it will be here tomorrow x

Thanks for that Hun, will download it now. :)

I have ordered the paperback. I think it will be here tomorrow x

You will love the book. Get a pen n paper it's like a school book. It asks you questions and you have to write down answers the keep reading to see if your right. So far a gd read and very detailed xx

Ok will do lovely - I will let you know once I have it x

Ok will do lovely - I will let you know once I have it x

I'm on page 138 out of 190 for the ultimate gastric sleeve success book. All iv done today is read lol. Gotta get kids our school now do tea then off to work so no more reading till later. Will probably av finished it by tomorrow haha. U never told me u name and how old u are. I'm 27 xx

Hi Hun

My name is Lisa and I'm 43 :( and feel 83 lol. I have two grown up kids 17 and 20.

Hi everyone sorry ain't been around had a family emergency will check in when I can hope your all doing well xx

I hope everything will be alright. Best to you and yours .

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Kirsty

Hope all is ok - speak soon :)

Hi mike and Lisa thanks for your well wishes. Everything is under control my sister is unwell at the min and I'm taking care of her round the clock so pretty full on atm. It's taking my mind off the long wait iv got for my appointment tho. Hope your both gd

Kirsty x

Aww Hun - hope she's ok!!

What an angel you are! She's lucky to have you xx

Speak soon x

Kirsty , so glad that things are under control you are definitely a special person .

Hi all jus a quick update my first appointment isn't till September 25th with surgeon and team.

Iv jus been to see my gp and he is referring me for a sleep apnea test as iv been having really bad snoring the last 2-3 months so my husband keeps saying. Some times to the point that it startled me awake.

Has anyone had the test for this or has anyone got sleep apnea. What's the cpap like etc.

Hope ur all doing well

Kirsty xx

I have been using a full face mask cpap for over 10 yrs . It is very difficult to get use to at first having something over your face but you will get use to it . But it does give you a good night sleep . Good luck to you !

I have been using a full face mask cpap for over 10 yrs . It is very difficult to get use to at first having something over your face but you will get use to it . But it does give you a good night sleep . Good luck to you !

Thanks for that Mike hoping I don't need the mask but will hopefully find out soon and get sorted

Kirsty

Back