• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

Lol I know. I can't imagine just having a meal just cos I am hungry and eat enough just to fuel myself and not over thinking anything. That must be how they think xx

Just had a phone call with the dietician, I'm booked in for another fill on the 16th. She said half of my plate should be veg or salad. I think that's quite hard to do, especially with certain meals x

Spooky I rang to book a fill this morning and got the 17th. Stuck to you like glue lol

Do you plan your meals? I am terrible at getting into the habit of that

I do try, I tend to do ok at work with breakfast and dinner. And I'm ok most nights, but my boyfriend works nights Thursday to Sunday so when he's off Monday to Wednesday he had takeaways every night so its really hard not to join in lol but I'm trying. Were going to a concert tonight so good knows what I will have for tea. I only realised after I booked my fill that works Christmas meal is the 17th x

Oh no, bummer for the Christmas meal. Thinking about it I have a leaving do the day after mine. There is always going to be something this time of year I suppose . What concert are you going to?

It is a bad time of year to stay focused isn't it. We went watching Mumford and Sons, was really good but we didn't have time for tea before we went, we got lost in Liverpool so was walking around for ages before we found the car and ive got blisters on my feet so just feeling sorry for myself today haha. It was past midnight when we got near home so we went McDonalds, I ordered a sweet chilli chicken wrap but because I was so hungry n just wanted get bed, I think I ate it too quickly n it all came back up after eating about a third of it. I hadn't had a McDonalds for over a year n since this band ive had 2 that's a bit backwards isn't it haha x

Hi girls - just wanted to wish you luck with it.

And yay on Mumford and sons ... I love them.

The band us odd isn't it. I'm still getting my head round it. I was doing really well until my first fill - now I'm back on foods after it I'm feeling less restriction than before I had the fill - which is odd, plus I've been making bad food choices... Most of my probs are my head they really are.

Good luck guys , you can do it X X remember the 20-20-20 rule and start with protein/ small plate etc etc (I eat too fast too)

I've got works Xmas dinner on Friday ... 3 courses!

Hi sunny

Thank you hon X

My problems are definitely in my head as well. I am going to follow the rules as I haven't been for a while. And I haven't been making wise good choices. I underestimated how hard this would be.

I need to start working on my head. Third fill next week so hopefully that will help as well.

Better food choices from today!!!!! All I am doing is wasting the money and effort I have put into this so far

Xx

Im guessing she will put less in than last time for me, don't they say though its normally between 3 n 5 fills for good restriction? Were on number 3 now so cant be far off x

Im dreading going and getting on them scales, she is really lovely but I feel like a school kid who hasn't done well enough lol x

It's terrible isn't it.. I know I have put on this time. Not that I have lost much normally. Just want to fast forward 6 months and have my head and weight sorted X

About 7 n half stone, which would work out about 2.5 pounds per weeks, things need to speed up very quickly if I want to get anywhere near that. Ha. How much are you hoping to lose? x

I know, I did this with an aim to be a healthy weight so I can start trying for a baby n I wanted to do that after a year so if that's not enough motivation I don't know what is x

Back