• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

I hope we are all in our better place this time next year and not blaming our heels for foot ache not the weight that's in them lol xx

Third fill done, she added another 1ml so I am now on 7.

I am going to make a conscious effort with the 20/20/20 rule. I am ok on the first two it is the stopping after 20 minutes that I am struggling with

hopefully 7ml should give you good restriction. im on 4.25ml now with my 3rd fill tomorrow, I'm hoping she will add at least another 1.25ml.
I struggle with the 20 seconds in between mouthfuls, unless I get pain which forces me to slow down.
Did you lose anything after your last fill? x

No its only about 5 miles from work so its quite handy but im being made redundant soon so this will be my last convenient fill, im probably gonna have to go on weekends after this one x

Sooooo after having what felt like an over fill for almost two weeks I am learning to love feeling like this as it has calmed down a bit. I still can't eat loads. Xmas dinner was two yorkshires, some veg and half a potato X but I was happy with that. I just have to take it slow. I will see if it settles down more which it probably will, but I have actually had my first loss in about two months so I needed this. It is even stopping me from drinking too much as I just can't which I needed as well.

How is everyone getting on X

Hi Tracey

How's the fill been??

I've just had my second - I've put 6lbs on since my first fill :-( - but hoping I'll have a bit more restriction now.

:)

Hi Sunny

The fill has been good thanks. I have actually lost weight for the first time properly. It is definitely restricting what I can eat. Which by God I needed!!!

Don't worry about the gain I was exactly the same. By my third fill I think I had lost about three pounds in today since my band.

It's been nearly four weeks now since the last one and normally I have another booked by now but I really don't think I need anything else yet.

I am trying to pick the right things when I eat as I can't eat much still. But sometimes it's just want ever really wants to go down .

Are you feeling some restriction now

Ah nice one Tracey - glad you're feeling it now. I'm still on soup so not noticed anything yet. I bloody hate Christmas with all the food everywhere so at least that's over and I can get my head back and try to focus. I'm hoping I will feel some restriction soon.

:)

How much have you lost now Tracey? I had a fill today, really thought I hadn't lost much cos I ate so much crap over Christmas but I lost half a stone so I was made up, she put .5ml in so I've got 5.5 now x

Back