• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a before and up to now pic

Raynebubble

Ok finally got round to it. Started pre-op 25/10/11: op 25/11/11 new pic was taken on 29/04/12. Start weight 24st 2lb as per today 15st 10lb. Loss 8 stone 6lb

Attachments

• BEFORE & AFTER PIC 1.jpg
    BEFORE & AFTER PIC 1.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 1,930
WOW Rayne, what a change you look fab xx

Rayne you look amazing!!! Well done I bet you feel great x keep it up!

Wow oh Wow - you look fantastic, well done you - I can't believe you are this far down the line already - it really does not seem a minute ago you were post op with your wee infection. Brilliant xxxx

Wow oh Wow - you look fantastic, well done you - I can't believe you are this far down the line already - it really does not seem a minute ago you were post op with your wee infection. Brilliant xxxx

i know it has gone so quick..5 months post op already... haha i think i told everyone about the dreaded wee infection lol x

Rayne you look fabulous.. what a difference. Go you :) xxx

Looking great hun :) xx

thankyou everyone my confidence is coming back in leaps and bounds. i am so happy still have a way to go... but when i think how far i have come i feel great. xx

im so looking forward to seeing all your before and nearly there photos xx

Aw Rayne your looking great, your doing brilliant u look so happy well done x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

You look so lovely Rayne- well done to you. Enjoy every moment of your new life
xx

What a difference! You're looking great

Half the woman you were! Brill!

Just tell me how you uploaded the photos to your post, exactly? I'd like to do that.

Back