• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a before and up to now pic

Fab pics, Rayne -- you have curves in the 2nd photo !!

Brilliant results Rayne - so pleased for you! Keep up the great work! xx

wow well done you look great x

Fab weight loss hun, well done

You must feel great!

XX

Half the woman you were! Brill!

Just tell me how you uploaded the photos to your post, exactly? I'd like to do that.

hiya first of all i went on to a site called pizap.. its free and you go onto portraits and you can download your pics on to there..it is really easy..was told about i yesterday lol.
Then on here i clcked on manage attachment down the bottom of this page and you can download your pics x

Fab pics, Rayne -- you have curves in the 2nd photo !!

People keep saying to me..you have curves... i didnt realise how round i was lmao!!

You are looking fabulous! Look how much less wall you are in front of (not meant to be insulting) now than before.

You are looking fabulous! Look how much less wall you are in front of (not meant to be insulting) now than before.

i was thinking the same.... i didnt realise i was standing in the same place until i put the pics together...psml.. i can see the space on the door where the door knob was on my cudboard... couldnt see that before lol x

You're doing a great job and looking fantastic xxx

i was thinking the same.... i didnt realise i was standing in the same place until i put the pics together...psml.. i can see the space on the door where the door knob was on my cudboard... couldnt see that before lol x

We took my before photos last night in front of a closed door so that we can see the difference easier (hopefully!)

WOW!! Rayne you look fantastic well done in loosing so much weight x

Back