• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Grrrrrrr :mad: Bloody Boots scales are broken again !
And I resisted getting on my home scales all this week to ! Oh well will weigh myself tomorrow morning before I go to work .. It's so silly but I really get a kick out of getting on those Boots scales and getting that little ticket .. waiting j til I have all my items laid out in the coffee shop table before I breath and look at the ticket ..
Sod it ....

Do they not understand they need to be working at least on a Wednesday?! Rude!

Was at work all day today so I used my own home scales this morning ..
Those tell me I have lost 3lbs ! .. Very happy with that seeing as I stayed the same last week due to to a few meals out and the county fair ..
so that takes me to 19 st 4lbs ... I'm not expecting to hit 19st by the time I leave for the airport next Thursday .. but I don't care ..
I'm so damn chuffed to be this size .. :):):)

That's fantastic. Well done!

Nice one Mindy, well done :winner:

IMG_0682.JPG Boots scales are still broken ! Arghhhh .. gosh I miss that little print out more than I realised !
But I am so very happy with achieved goal my mini goal .. so from 25st 8lbs I am now 19st 4lbs ..
so I fly off on the the 15th for 10 days girls ! I'm so , so very excited .. all other holidays have been full of panic and embarrassment because of my weight ...
Every day amazes me ..

View attachment 19561 Boots scales are still broken ! Arghhhh .. gosh I miss that little print out more than I realised !
But I am so very happy with achieved goal my mini goal .. so from 25st 8lbs I am now 19st 4lbs ..
so I fly off on the the 15th for 10 days girls ! I'm so , so very excited .. all other holidays have been full of panic and embarrassment because of my weight ...
Every day amazes me ..
Wow! Very well done.

Well done babe ...I'm flying on the 17th please God my seat belt fits and the tray goes down ....and I can sit in plastic chair on the terrace and go to any restaurant without checking if the Loos. Are big enough for me to get into ..... xxxx
Have a lovely time xxxx

Was at work all day today so I used my own home scales this morning ..
Those tell me I have lost 3lbs ! .. Very happy with that seeing as I stayed the same last week due to to a few meals out and the county fair ..
so that takes me to 19 st 4lbs ... I'm not expecting to hit 19st by the time I leave for the airport next Thursday .. but I don't care ..
I'm so damn chuffed to be this size .. :):):)
Ooh well done, that's amazing, have a fantastic holiday xx

I never doubted you'd get there Mindy x

That is fabulous! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic holiday.

Well done Mindy and have a fab holiday!

Well I'm at the hotel .. if anyone is thinking about staying at a hotel near Gatwick north then try the Aurora .. it's beautiful and clean and you can leave your car there .. we got a good deal at £80 for one night with parking .. the bathroom is amazing ! Big walk in shower and also a huge bed !
Anyway .. just ate half of my hunters chicken burger and a few chips which was yummy and a glass of rose wine .. straight to my head !
Sleep early as we are up at 2.30am .. flight at 6.30 .. so excited girls ! Can't wait to take a long look round the make up counters and my credit card is whispering my name lol !
Tomorrow Malta will be a balmy 30 degrees .. :):) .. and my swimsuit looks ok :)
Will send a pic later in the week hopefully
Xxxxx

Have a safe journey and a fantastic time :)

Well done on reaching your goal, and I hope you have a fantastic holiday, you have earned it. :0clapper:

Back