• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Oooh, sounds exciting :D, enjoy

Update
The seatbelt on Easyjet fitted ! But only just .. not digging in or anything but it was ok and I was very very pleased !
The tray came down , not all the way , but enough for me to use my iPad and watch a film :)
It's not a quiet humid but at least I'm not pouring with sweat ! Last time I came I had to put flannels tucked under my bra and down into the top of my knickers to stop the sweat running down my back !
Today my youngest arrives with her partner and his 2 teenagers for 4 days and I'm so excited !
Just eating my breakfast on the terrace and checking on the news ..
there's a huge tabby cat here who talks so loud at me wanting a bit of my omelette ! Then sniffs at it and saunters away with his tail in the air , swirling it at me like a middle finger ! Cheeky bugger ..
xxxxx

sound s fab... the seatbelt thing has always been an embarrassing point for me too ! have a brilliant holiday so jealous :)

Update
The seatbelt on Easyjet fitted ! But only just .. not digging in or anything but it was ok and I was very very pleased !
The tray came down , not all the way , but enough for me to use my iPad and watch a film :)
It's not a quiet humid but at least I'm not pouring with sweat ! Last time I came I had to put flannels tucked under my bra and down into the top of my knickers to stop the sweat running down my back !
Today my youngest arrives with her partner and his 2 teenagers for 4 days and I'm so excited !
Just eating my breakfast on the terrace and checking on the news ..
there's a huge tabby cat here who talks so loud at me wanting a bit of my omelette ! Then sniffs at it and saunters away with his tail in the air , swirling it at me like a middle finger ! Cheeky bugger ..
xxxxx
Enjoy a lovely holiday you certainly deserve it and it sounds lush, so please you had a positive experience with the seat belt and lap tray, I did laugh at your post about the flannels, I only wish I had thought of that in the summer think we're looking at going next year haven't been for 7 years so LONG overdue and will be the last one before hopefully wls, have a great time and enjoy your family xx

What a brilliant start to your holiday. Your description of the cat made me laugh :D

IMG_1592.JPG IMG_0684.JPG The 2nd pic is the morning of the flight .. I bought that little top in the marks and spencer sale the day before ,a size 18/20 , never thinking it would fit me , but I was delighted when I slipped it on ! Super cute :)
The navy blue jump suit was bought about may June time from Asda .. a size 20 . Tucked it away at the back of the wardrobe without trying it on .. pulled it out about August time and it wouldn't go past my hips .. remember feeling so deflated ! But put it in my suitcase without trying and am so , so stoked , it slipped right over those hips and up without an effort. It's so comfortable ..
hope you girls are all,ok !
Xxxx

Gorgeous as ever :)

Oh my goodness lady you look mighty fine....Jumpsuit looks dam good!

Lovely pics, you look gorgeous!

Look at you! You look amazing. I love the jumpsuit.

You look AMAZING, well done ....that jumpsuit is amazing .... enjoy your holiday X

Your all so sweet .. thank you all for the lovely comments ..
it's my last night here in Malta and it's with mixed feelings that I leave ..
it's been an incredible liberating holiday where I've walked around a pool area in my swimsuit ! In full view of strangers ! I've worn every single item of clothing I packed , usually I've worn the same c,others I'm comfy in ? But this time I've enjoyed seeing what's waiting for me in the wardrobe .. all bright colours and sleeveless tops and dresses .. my arms are lovely and brown so I don't mind showing them off , even the bingo wings flapping hasn't fazed me to much .. ...
I'm wearing slinky marks and Spencer's negligee ! One in white which is all straps and looks amazing with my tan :)
White plastic chairs that plaque restaurants and cafes made me think twice but I knew they weren't a problem although I still sit gingerly lol ..
A few food issues but nothing major and to be honest I can't wait to get home tomorrow and go shopping for all my fav healthy Band food , I've missed it .. I feel a need to do a detox ..
Food in general .. I've been disappointed I guess .. the foods which before would have seen me drooling over , have massively let me down this time .. even ice cream hasn't had me stopping at each gelato vendor to sample another yummy flavour .. I've eaten ice cream 3 times and one of those times was McDonald's lol .. the only food I really could eat a ton of is Bruschetta .. it's such a simple dish really , a starter usually .. toasted Maltese bread , sometimes rubbed with garlic , piled up with chopped fresh tomatoes , basil , onions , sometimes some cheese added and hubby likes fresh tuna mixed in his .. we sprinkle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on it and munch .. oh my gosh it's so good , the tomatoes are so sweet and fresh .. I will be making this at home !
Mozzarella is something I cannot tolerate .. I can't chew it down enough to swallow it ! The more I chewed the more it became like chewing gum ! Yuk ! Spat that out into a serviette !
Malta is changing fast , so fast I don't think they are able to keep up with themselves .. buildings are springing up everywhere .. I was on,y here 3 years ago and the difference is massive .. it's still so magical though , esp at night when all the lights are on and they reflect into the inky waters .. I swam in the Blue Lagoon , even jumping off the side of the boat ( I know ! Get me ! ) . I think I'm going to take up swimming. A few times a week when I get back .. it will help with toning, knee muscles and general well being ..
I've felt the full impact of the weight loss this holiday and it's been amazing ..
Cant wait to read through all the diaries that I've missed since I've been away !
Hugs to you all
Xxxxx

Last edited:
Back