• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another 'fat' freak show story

Slimmer Kay just read the lift incident lol I too had an embarrassing episode at gullivers world and I couldn't close the bar on the pirate ship swinging boat thing ( boobs to big lol) because I'm only five ft three and he shouted " you weigh too much and are a safety hazard please get off the ride" with all my family standing there too. how I wanted a big hole to appear and swallow me up and people sniggering too. I went and sat in the car by myself for 2 hours and cried. So I too have been humiliated in a capacity crowd lol I can laugh now about it though xx

Poor lady she must have been so embarrassed , I dont do rides any more but will be when im smaller :)

It's the part that says do you know this women and do you have a picture.Could they be more horrid....

Slimmer Kay just read the lift incident lol I too had an embarrassing episode at gullivers world and I couldn't close the bar on the pirate ship swinging boat thing ( boobs to big lol) because I'm only five ft three and he shouted " you weigh too much and are a safety hazard please get off the ride" with all my family standing there too. how I wanted a big hole to appear and swallow me up and people sniggering too. I went and sat in the car by myself for 2 hours and cried. So I too have been humiliated in a capacity crowd lol I can laugh now about it though xx

OMG what a nasty so and so :mad:

I was furious when I went back to that article and read the comments. It really hurts to be faced with the truth that that is what lots of people have been thinking about me for years :(

It's not just funfairs!

We are targets when we least expect it!

I went to a new hairdresser a few years ago... he asked me 'how many month's pregnant are you?'... I never went back....

and

I didn't bother telling him that I'd had a hysterectomy years earlier either...

Love and hugs Angels... we will get there...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

soz hun i giggle at that lift com too opps well as for turnstyles been there done that on the waterlog in blackpool oops another water ride eh?

me my bro hubby and bros girlfriend went to go on the ride hubby and sis in law went through first then it was my turn oh no i well and truly got stuck i was about 18/19st then i panicked thank god my bro was a body builder coz if he wasnt that would of been me in the papers he came up bhind me and gave me one hell of a shove OUCH!!!!!!!!

but thnak god i went through very red and very distraught and embarresed went on the ride enjoyed it was soaked getin off and then disaster OH NO!!!! not another turnstyle on the way out CRAP!! what will i do now i was near crying and panicked but i thought frig this i aint getin stuck again my bro near broke me fekin hip last time pushin me through which i ended up with a very sore hip and bruised and to be honest still gives me jib tday anyway i thought only thing to do is climb over so i did which was embarresing to but i didnt care id rather jump than be pushed hahahahaha so since then ive been fekin terrified of turnstyles even now that im slimmer i still hate em coz im always scared i wont fit through horrible things and i think they should make them bloody wider or get rid of them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hope that poor woman is ok i really feel for her lin.x

Its so hurtful the things that people say, it wouldnt be acceptable for someone to laugh at someone getting stuck because they are disabled but its acceptable to laugh at someone getting stuck cos theyre fat! It really is the last acceptable prejudice, its time things changed and people didnt get treated like second class citizens just because they weigh more than somebody else.........poor woman I could cry thinking how embarrassed she would have been!! XX

Back