• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone watching big brother?

blueeyes

Or am I the only sad one who still finds it amusing to watch?

i love it! not watched tonights one yet though

I don't love it as much as I have loved previous series. People are a bit boring personality wise I think. But I look forward to evil twists and surprises :)

i love it lol, just watching now :) x

I am normally a huge fan, I have been since series 2, although I skipped BB4..lol
This one is ok but am not liking the fact that they have just a load of young, mostly attractive slim, non personality type people in there, there is no variety and I prefer a good mix of people of different ages/types etc.

Still can't help but watch tho, hope it gets better...lol xx

Awenlock said:
I am normally a huge fan, I have been since series 2, although I skipped BB4..lol
This one is ok but am not liking the fact that they have just a load of young, mostly attractive slim, non personality type people in there, there is no variety and I prefer a good mix of people of different ages/types etc.

Still can't help but watch tho, hope it gets better...lol xx

Agreed. Even the SLIGHTLY older ones are super attractive. Is that really the only thing people will watch ? If we put regular folk in there nobody will want to watch ?? Bit sad tbh.

I think channel 5 have made a big mistake doing it like this, loads of people complaining that they have nobody to relate to, personally I would prefer some less lovely peeps....lol xx

There are no real charactors this year and Becky is a lying *****,hope they show everyone her video of grassing Heaven up.

I am loving the season. Gutted for Aden, wasn't too keen on Becky, but dont like seeing him upset. Poor little boi

I am just catching up. Aaron showering outside - mm quite attractive :censored:

Aaron is soooo funny lol

I love the totally blank look on Alex when Arron is winding her up she doesnt show a flicker of comprehension.Which airline did she work for?'Im responsable for peoples lives!'she said, god help them I said!

Anyone watching big brother?

Never watched a single episode life is far too short, and trust me I know what I'm talking about :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm a bit sad i watch it too :) i like Mark so goofy but funny i'd like to be able to watch it like they used to behind the red button, wed night was hilarious though poor alex with the spray tan thing going on :)

Mark is brill, prob my favourite, Alex is great though bless, defo a few sandwiches short of a picnic though...lol x

I don't always understand what she says not because of her accent but she doesn't open her mouth properly :)

She is a strange one, but she has definately given me my fave moment so far with all those spray tans, I almost wet myself laughing...lol xx

Back