• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone watching big brother?

I bet you were glad you weren't just out of surgery i don't think i could've kept stitches in :)

She is a strange one, but she has definately given me my fave moment so far with all those spray tans, I almost wet myself laughing...lol xx

lol bless her she looked awful!!!!

I still feel for Aden and he is my favourite! Mark my second. Cant believe Aaron got action last night, I was convinced he was G A Y. Tom is going to sulk! Bit shocked at Jay and Mark last night but I suppose need's must and all that.

Well I think that Aaron is bi personally,
And as for the competition between mark and Jay, OMG!!! wtf? Lol

Yes I think Aaron has got to be bi, I mean he was really flirting with Tom, he is obviously in denial, hence the Maisie episode...lol

I didn't watch the second show last night is Aaron up for eviction ? definitely think it's a thing of his pants ruling his head what a mess he's in :)

I missed it too, but am pretty sure it's Aaron, Aden and Heaven up for eviction this week. Hopefully Heaven goes, she annoys me...lol x

Omg I love this years BB best one yet I think. My daughter and I cried with laughter when Nicky had to keep getting spray tanned!!! Love it!

i still think bb3 was best one, poor /rich kate jade alex johnny etc most of them were young like this one but can only watch the hour show so not sure we're getting the real deal :) and it's Alex by the way (tanning) x

My fave was BB3 too but this one doesn't really do it for me, prob because of only getting to watch the hour, have always loved watching it live, u can't possibly get a good idea about someone just from the edited bits they choose to show you. Hope they learn from the ratings dip and bring back the live next year.

i love this one, it got ridiculous in the end, loads of wierdos :) x

Am not liking that Tom anymore, he is sneaky, manipulative, attention seeking and quite arrogant, can't believe he has caused such problems with Aaron because he is jealous!!

Me too- not really liking Faye now, either. She's lied and blown things out of proportion. She didn't tell Aaron she liked him so he didn't try to peruse it any further- get over it! Hehe I love it. Mark or Alex to win! xxx

Jesus, they snogged, so what?!?!? Poor Aaron is feeling awful. I hope heaven gies this week, she gets on me nerves lol

from me phone :D

Mark is funny and Alex cracks me up!!

Back