• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone watching big brother?

I agree! Tonight was quite funny. Didn't like wine-gate though so stupid. Louise is hilarious when drunk ;-)

I can take Mark in small doses. When he's being himself I think he's really good fun. But when he just does stuff to play up to the cameras I find him annoying! yesterday he was standing in the shower fully clothed, watching to see who's looking Pffffttttt

I think this is the first year I do not have a favourtie to win. I do not particularly like any of them.

How that Arron keeps getting the most votes when he is up is beyond me. As for Faye... Well I know she is only a young woman but OMG how pathetic can you get.
Not keen on Jay, do not like how his relationship with Louise is developing. All that business between Tom and Arron made me cringe.
Not keen on posh boy Harr either. I guess that leaves Alex and after her win during the rowing if I had to pick a winner it would be her. All of the others are self absorbed attention seeking no bodies.. lol Oh meant to add I don't mind Jem too much, she is much more grounded that her spoilt brat of a sister Faye!!!!

Wendy x

jay and louise are soooooo doing it lol

Lol, I defo agree there was some duvet action last night....lol. But they knew if they put a load of youngsters in there that is what would happen, I too don't have an all out fave, once u go thru the negatives of everyone u are left with Alex, she is ok but surely nobody can actually be that dense. :)

bye bye Faye lol

Back