• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

I have put scales away so I can't be tempted to stand on them constantly! I'd get obsessed with jumping on the scales :).

Morning everyone, it's my weigh day today, another 1.2kg gone . Total of 12.4kg, 3 weeks today from surgery. That's a loss of 27.3lb. Since LSD start 5 weeks ago. My current target was to be under 100kg but I am exactly 100kg lol! So hopefully next week :) I don't have a long term target.
that's amazing Hun you've done fab xxx

Thank you!! What was even more exciting I went through one of my wardrobes and tried it all on, I have three sections, 1) I can wear now but getting too big, 2) I can now fit into these and 3) I will fit into these. It's not s very big collection so once I have gyros of section 1 (shortly) it will 2/3 empty lol!!

Really fed up today just in one of them I want to alone moods and really can't be arsed with food it's just not the same I know this is good but it's so much like a chore am lucky to get 600 calories in just can't be arsed at all

Vain, we are all going to have those days. I'm
Only 3 weeks post op but I do believe planning is key. I am making 2 menus for purée stage and will alternate them. Setting alarms to make sure I fit it all in. Each menu will have the right calories / fat / protein etc.. I've done this with liquid and have 60g protein every day. Your doing so well , try and celebrate your success x

Niccie,

I bet that is a great feeling knowing that clothes that were once too small will probably end up being too big ? and it won't be long before that happens. How many dress sizes have you gone down now?!

Well done!!!

Vain, I hope it's just a one off bad day and you wake up feeling much more positive tomorrow.

I guess we focus so much on losing the weight that sometimes we forget about how much we sacrifice in order to do it.

It's going to be a really long time to re-educate yourself on what you can eat now in terms of portion size.

Thinking of you xx

Vain, I hope it's just a one off bad day and you wake up feeling much more positive tomorrow. I guess we focus so much on losing the weight that sometimes we forget about how much we sacrifice in order to do it. It's going to be a really long time to re-educate yourself on what you can eat now in terms of portion size. Thinking of you xx
yeap feeling better this morning first day back at work so looking forward to doing something other than stress over what am eating lol office work for a month then back out to patients after that can't wait x

Is it just me but I cant believe its only 5 weeks since I had my operation. I feel so much has changed already.

Is it just me but I cant believe its only 5 weeks since I had my operation. I feel so much has changed already.

In a way it seems like forever since the surgery, but the impatient person in me keeps thinking "aren't I skinny yet?" Lol. I have lost nearly 3 stone in just over 2 months eating real food!! When was the last time any of us can say that!!!

I can eat pretty much anything I want, just can't fit it in. Love my sleeve so much :)

Yesterday I had a party at my house and the food consisted of 3 pizzas, wedges, nachos, crisps, grapes, crudités, wine, fruit juices, chicken pasta, 4 massive desserts!! On previous diets I would have either abstained and felt like ***** that I was missing out, or stuffed my face with it all. Instead I had a little of everything and loved it. I actually felt normal :)

In a way it seems like forever since the surgery, but the impatient person in me keeps thinking "aren't I skinny yet?" Lol. I have lost nearly 3 stone in just over 2 months eating real food!! When was the last time any of us can say that!!! I can eat pretty much anything I want, just can't fit it in. Love my sleeve so much :) Yesterday I had a party at my house and the food consisted of 3 pizzas, wedges, nachos, crisps, grapes, crudités, wine, fruit juices, chicken pasta, 4 massive desserts!! On previous diets I would have either abstained and felt like ***** that I was missing out, or stuffed my face with it all. Instead I had a little of everything and loved it. I actually felt normal :)
i know what ya mean I keep seeing how fat I still am but realistically I started at 23 St down to 19.8st it's just hard to get ya head round but time defo is clicking on so fast I struggle to get food down just no motivation to eat really but I guess that's a good thing xx

Yh agreed. Although I still enjoy food it doesn't quite hit the spot like it used to. To me I interpret that as I loved qty... So at least that explains why I ate uncontrollably, it wasn't the food it was the quantity.

Love these little insights.

Work was good although got sick of people saying ohh you look different it's nice that they notice but it's like every person at work plus I think am at a weight stall not lost any weight in about a week but I guess that's to be expected and 12kg in over 5 weeks is bloody amazing so not to bothered about the stall and to top it of in a much better mood think it's done me good to go back to work even though I was shattered last night when I got back had me tea a bath movie in bed was a good day

Well here's an update from me,after having my sleeve on the 19th August,have my last post I mentioned about the continuous nausea and sickness,indigestion,well have ended up in a+e with severe dehydration,ct scan confirmed no problems with inside stomach but still no answers,looking into everything else now,bout time I had the chance to enjoy this op

Weigh in day and a 3 lb loss !!!! , over the moon was preparing myself to stall, just shows Tues to Sat No loss then Sat to Tues 3lbs.

Oh Shelly I bet you're fed up....what type of surgery did you have?!

Lovintheloop....that's brill well done :) I say chuck the scales away haha! XXXX

Well here's an update from me,after having my sleeve on the 19th August,have my last post I mentioned about the continuous nausea and sickness,indigestion,well have ended up in a+e with severe dehydration,ct scan confirmed no problems with inside stomach but still no answers,looking into everything else now,bout time I had the chance to enjoy this op
oh no Shelly hope you start to enjoy soon xxx

Back