• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Anyone else had a weight stall ? Wonder if my body's just adjusting to new limited calorie intake , hormones and just re balancing as surely my bmr must be at least 1500 calories if not more it's very confusing lol but not down with it in fact quite resolved to this is how it's going to be weight loss no loss xx

I didn't quite have a stall but I did do a lot of steps one week and burnt over 3500 Kcals per day and are less than 1000 for a whole week. My loss that week was only 1.5 lb I think. It was really disheartening so maybe that was my stall week and the only reason I lost was because of the excess exercise.

Also I have introduced more carbs to my diet so glycogen will have gone back on as my body retains natural water. For me I am happy with that cause it means I am losing proper fat not water now. :)

Everyone I have read about has a stall so keep strong and the facts are if you output more Han you take in you have to lose weight. Just don't go too low on he input as you may force your body into starvation mode which will naturally stall your weight loss.

Keep strong

I didn't quite have a stall but I did do a lot of steps one week and burnt over 3500 Kcals per day and are less than 1000 for a whole week. My loss that week was only 1.5 lb I think. It was really disheartening so maybe that was my stall week and the only reason I lost was because of the excess exercise. Also I have introduced more carbs to my diet so glycogen will have gone back on as my body retains natural water. For me I am happy with that cause it means I am losing proper fat not water now. :) Everyone I have read about has a stall so keep strong and the facts are if you output more Han you take in you have to lose weight. Just don't go too low on he input as you may force your body into starvation mode which will naturally stall your weight loss. Keep strong
this is what I thinks happening might try up as am lucky to get 500-600 cals in real struggle will have to add snacks I think will try at least bloody hard though how many cals are you having xxx vain

How's ever one doing well think my stall is short lived lost another kg so that's 13kg down in 5 weeks but defiantly gonna increase my cal intake at I think 500-600 is putting me in starvation mode so will add more snacks healthy ones (fruit) I think we'll see how it goes hope everyone else is ok xx I've been very up and down this week but best thing is been getting back to work x

Vain how are you feeling going back to work?!
Are you experiencing any tiredness?!

Hope you're getting in ok, I bet it's like you've never been away x

Vain how are you feeling going back to work?! Are you experiencing any tiredness?! Hope you're getting in ok, I bet it's like you've never been away x
sophina I was bloody knackered am a district nurse so am in office duties I got home after 7 hours in the office I was knackered 2nd day was better it just feels good to be doing something it's not much but good only down side when am at work my fluid intake is shocking just get preoccupied so might set alarms on phone but yes I get tired and dizzy but it's bearable xx

I bet it is knackering ?

I'm on the road every day and out and about with customer, no rest for the wicked hey.

Only plus point is the day flies by but yeh I never drink enough and sometimes go a whole day without even needing the loo....that says it all lol!

Glad you back at it tho, I bet it makes you feel like you are really on the road to recovery getting on with it.

How long did you have off?! Are you managing to eat lunch ok at work?! Xx

I bet it is knackering ? I'm on the road every day and out and about with customer, no rest for the wicked hey. Only plus point is the day flies by but yeh I never drink enough and sometimes go a whole day without even needing the loo....that says it all lol! Glad you back at it tho, I bet it makes you feel like you are really on the road to recovery getting on with it. How long did you have off?! Are you managing to eat lunch ok at work?! Xx
Yeap amen to that only having cuppa soup at work but gonna up that and yes think it helps recovery being back although boss and work colleagues making sure I don't overdo it if am feeling unwell a can go home so really good support I had 5 weeks off was back at uni last week work this week so been pretty steady eating at work I need to keep on top of it like my fluid intake but I'll get better x

I vary between 750 and 1000 Kcals depending on what options there are.

mm, I have to say I don't count calories or amounts of protein. I am just sticking to the general rule of picking higher protein foods and avoiding carbs and sugar as much as possible. Am seeing the dietician next week for my 6 week follow up, might need to have a little talk with her I think.

I'll tell you tomorrow when I weigh! But my mum came round tonight with a top and jacket in size 20 and they were very slightly small, I couldn't believe I could even get them
On! Usually a 24 sometimes a 26 top. ?

I'm 26 and no idea what I weigh as I don't own scales! I'll find out at my fill next week but haven't lost much from the mirror - not been trying! And not too bothered atm, I'm aiming to overcome eating disorder stuff so numbers are not something I want to allow myself to obsess over anymore!

Yay niccie

Back