• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

I switched on this morning when I was having my breakfast, thinking no one would be on forum, but everyone is up bright and early.
fantastic result Nicci, keep it up.
read your post on your diary EBN, sounds like you managed to enjoy your meal last night without going crazy, I haven't tried eating out yet that's still a test I have to face

Totally :)

I have my 6 week check up with the consultant tomorrow at Sunderland. Has anyone already been for their's yet? Not sure exactly what to expect.

Well full of cold not feeling well at all had to ring in sick for work plus side now down 13kg since op that's in over 6 weeks but downside starting losing hair not good

Sorry your not feeling well, giant loss from surgery! Hair coming out, oh no..... I'm dreading it and will probably have to cut it out :( do you take your vitamins, ad cal and iron? X

Sorry your not feeling well, giant loss from surgery! Hair coming out, oh no..... I'm dreading it and will probably have to cut it out :( do you take your vitamins, ad cal and iron? X
yeah I take all the vits I had bath yesterday and noticed large clumps coming out I sat in shock but I guess this is all due to malabsorption what a bummer but to be honest not bothering me too much as you can't notice yet !!! And this bloody colds knocked me for 6 whole body aching again think it's worst due to lack of calories in me diet so may need to really up my protein which should help with hairless and fatigue X I hope

When my surgeon wrote to my gp, he said if I experience hair loss then to measure my serum zinc levels and supplement with Solvazinc 125mgs of if deficient X

Vain

Am I right in thinking you did the liquid pre-op? Think I've asked befor but could you give me some info on it xx

Well scales keep on moving now down 15kg 7 weeks tomorrow since op how's everyone else doing and full of cold too so think that's why had huge loss this week as can't each much but it's standard now nausea and dizzyness would like a tad bit more energy x

Feeling a bit down in the dumps when I shouldn't be. I am down 42.5 lbs or 19kilos since July that is 11 weeks. How many diets have I done before and not lost just over 3 stone in under 3 months.

I need to get a grip!!

I have also started falling off the rails. Grazing on crap and eating too much and not the right foods at meal times.

Today's quote.

Do what is right, not what is easy!!

Feeling a bit down in the dumps when I shouldn't be. I am down 42.5 lbs or 19kilos since July that is 11 weeks. How many diets have I done before and not lost just over 3 stone in under 3 months. I need to get a grip!! I have also started falling off the rails. Grazing on crap and eating too much and not the right foods at meal times. Today's quote. Do what is right, not what is easy!!
ah Hun I've been a bit like that had 2 packets of crisps feel crappy as got a cold and really weak no bloody energy still not eating good but ya right when have u every had 3 stone weight loss really it's early days and we're doing awesome xxx

I cheered myself up tonight by going to the supermarket and loading a basket with 3 stone of potatoes. Could barely lift it!!

Tomorrow is another, better day eh!
X

Back