• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

that is the one side effect that didn't bother me nicci, being bald already. Hope you are in the lucky percentage

Thank you, ive got long hair and will cut it off if need be but it's taken ages to grow ? loop my dad was bald from 22, he had loads of girlfriends!

genetics worked against me, my dad and both grandfathers were bald, I was also bald by 20 honestly has never bothered me. But I can imagine how scary it must be to you ladies

Think I may do that not bothered as its not loads but then I have very thin hair so not the best xx

Will weighing in at 116.3 kg down from 147.6kg go me over 4 and a half stone from start of my journey 10 weeks post op now need to book me B12 been an emotional rollercoaster that's not ended just beginning but all worth it as this fat dissipates x

great stuff vain, you're doing fantastic

10 week weigh in today. total loss

Post Op 19.9kg 44lbs
Post LSD 26.0kg 57lbs

Very happy

10 week weigh in today. total loss Post Op 19.9kg 44lbs Post LSD 26.0kg 57lbs Very happy
wow go you that's amazing xxx wonder how everyone else is doing am averaging 2 kg a week ish 21 kg in 10 weeks 11 this Friday but you know what it's an amazing weightloss and I've dropped 5 dress sizes and got way to go but still feel 23 stone : ( I know it's in my head just don't see it

Know what you mean Vain, brain knowS I have lost but the eyes still aren't registering it, except in my face funnily enough

Know what you mean Vain, brain knowS I have lost but the eyes still aren't registering it, except in my face funnily enough
its very weird but then again these last 10 weeks have been a emotional roller coaster telly sets me off in tears certain things ppl say and normally am not like this at all but of a cold fish but since op wow all over the place lol x

its very weird but then again these last 10 weeks have been a emotional roller coaster telly sets me off in tears certain things ppl say and normally am not like this at all but of a cold fish but since op wow all over the place lol x

Funny you say that, I was in tears listening to the Scottish anthem at the rugby at the weekend, then again at the final whistle. Thought I was just being a woose , lol

Funny you say that, I was in tears listening to the Scottish anthem at the rugby at the weekend, then again at the final whistle. Thought I was just being a woose , lol
nope lol not just me then I blame hormones they must be all over the place since op X lol

Well in not quite as good as you 2 stat wise, vain and loop.
2 months surgiversary tomorrow. Started at 17st 9, now at 14st 7.71lb. I've lost exactly 20kg, 44lb including 2 week pre op where I lost 6kg. I'm really pleased, no complications, happy, feeling great and working hard at it :) I think I've lost 50% of what I want to :) off to tap dancing again tonight :)

that's brilliant Nicci, remember I am much bigger than you with much more to lose so your loss is even more impressive 50% of target in 2 months is incredible

Thank you loop, I'm really pleased, husband not keen on me being under 11stone, I'm fine with that, never wanted to be skinny!

Yes nice I think that's amazing like loop said think it's a case of how big you were I weighed in at 23 stone so got long way to go would love to be 14 stone you should be proud were all doing so well xx

Thank you :) my motivation was to live longer and more healthily to be able to support my autistic son better and for longer. I didn't expect I'd enjoy it so much along the way :)

Back