• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Just had my first fill :) Nurse couldn't believe it, they said I had an empty band but there was actually 2.6 in already! I have 4.1 in now, hopefully I'll feel it :)

Well tried a sandwich today seems bread is ok had half corn beef sandwich thought I'd try as fine with toast NSV fit in my shower it seemed loads of room 9 weeks ago could not fit yeahhhhh

Every NSV lifts your spirits, well done Vain. Not tried bread yet myself, trying to avoid carbs as long as possible, I'm sure I'll have the urge sometime.

Every NSV lifts your spirits, well done Vain. Not tried bread yet myself, trying to avoid carbs as long as possible, I'm sure I'll have the urge sometime.
indeed Hun I was curious regards the bread but now I no I can will limit this tbh breads not me thing can take it or leave it was nice to eat a normal sandwich xx gonna set a goal of aiming to get into size 18 by Christmas see how I go x

Well weighted in today at 19 stone woo hoo not been this in ages down from 23st

Fantastic weigh loss Vain

Ahh thanks guys how's everyone else doing noticed today when got home from work was knackered work sure tires me out getting real fatigue anyone else suffer x

I'm at 14.6kg since op, averaging 4lbs a week loss and loving that.

Guys this is awesome!! Well done!!

I literally cannot wait to be posting losses like that!!!

4stone Vain?!?! And averaging 4lb a week is phenomenal!!!

Xxxxxxx

Guys this is awesome!! Well done!!

I literally cannot wait to be posting losses like that!!!

4stone Vain?!?! And averaging 4lb a week is phenomenal!!!

Xxxxxxx

not long to wait now

Guys this is awesome!! Well done!! I literally cannot wait to be posting losses like that!!! 4stone Vain?!?! And averaging 4lb a week is phenomenal!!! Xxxxxxx
it won't be long Hun you'll be on the losers bench soon xxx

I'm still struggling with things. Need to refocus and make me a priority. 44lb loss for me since July 23rd

Great job vain I loose 1 - 1.4kg typically a week but I'm down to 15st 2 now, smallest I've been my whole 18 years of marriage!

You're doing great Vain. Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Vain just caught up with your story! You are doing amazing! I had a band Feb 28th and I have lost 4.5 stone, currently at a stall but the main thing is I am not gaining! Every so often, the body readjusts to all the changes we make.

Good luck Sophina soon be you! Xx

Back