• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Hi all,after coming out of hospital after severe dehydration and nausea,I am pleased to say things seem to be getting better,apparently my problem was and still is pre operative nausea,wasn't aware it could last that long as my op was on 19th August,but have been told it can happen,wouldn't wish it on anyone as it was like having severe morning sickness all over again.I am still on anti sickness meds,but it is definitely easing off,I have up until now lost 3 st 3 lbs,and am now feeling in the right mind to start enjoying it.And I have even built up the confidence to go swimming2-3 times a week,a favourite hobby of mine,which I wouldn't do when I was overweight

Woop woop weightloss so far 25kg in a size 20 to 18 can't believe it feel so much better and it's only 12 weeks since op it's crazy X think everyone's doing amazing

Just catching up on the thread and all you girls are really doing fantastic with the weight loss, Thankfully I can join in as I just weighed in myself and lost 5lbs this week with takes me to 50lbs in 12 weeks post operation.

I know we all had different operations but it shows which ever tool you have will work, as long as you work with it.

Really pleased for us all.

I agree if our head is in the right place, we can do it! I've tried to lock my head in the right place!

I agree if our head is in the right place, we can do it! I've tried to lock my head in the right place!

Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My charstity belt has def slipped :(

I need to remind myself of what I want cause atm eating right is not great.

I had the rny mid September and it is my first day back at work today.
Weight loss since surgery is 17k (8 weeks ago)
Weight loss pre surgery including LSD was 25k.
I am starting to feel a lot better and have noticed little things like the gap between my belly and the steering wheel when I drive. It was non existant before!
The rest of you seem to be doing really well - congratulations!

Omg I've found new lease of confidence it's like I've found my inner sexy me lol went out was able to wear size 20 leather skirt I sorted my wardrobe and God to think I was size 28-30 amazing feeling still 7 stone left to lose but it's all been worth it X were doing so well ladies we should be very proud I definitely think this op has change me completely physical and emotionally

Belt is a little tighter but still lose. Have increased my exercise and I can now run 20 mins on the treadmill at 4.8 mph so was very chuffed :)

I am off to see a hypnotherapist tomorrow to see if I can get some help with the mindless snacking, but we shall see x

Belt is a little tighter but still lose. Have increased my exercise and I can now run 20 mins on the treadmill at 4.8 mph so was very chuffed :) I am off to see a hypnotherapist tomorrow to see if I can get some help with the mindless snacking, but we shall see x
thats fan Hun don't beat ya self up the snacking you know what to do Hun and you've done so well xxx

Back