• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Well 15 weeks post op bypass lost grand total 28kg in total from start 38 kg lost was 23 stone now nearly 17stone gone from size 28-30 to 18-20 height 5ft 5" just struggling to get motivated with everything can't be bothered with food at all

Where has everybody from August gone?

Also how come every time in type an exclamation mark or emoji it turns into a ? , only happens on this forum.

No idea to both questions

Its a shame, I find posting on here has helped me stay focused, but maybe its not for everyone.

Like you I hope everyone is doing well

Well ladies think I've hit another stall stuck at 109kg for last 10 days might up my intake see if that helps any suggestions ?

The main thing is not to panic Vain, just keep doing the right things. Your body is just readjusting and taking a little rest.

Sorry to jump in on this thread, congratulations to everyone on their journeys and weightloss. I amusing the bypass done in a couple of weeks and just wanted how everything finding their energy levels? That's the biggest worry for me as I have a very active life

Its natural to worry about EVERYTHING! blob but you be amazed how quickly you are up and about after surgery and how well you feel, tired definitely and a little blotted maybe but the recovery for me was really quick.

I had a bypass as well, into theatre at 12.00 noon and walking around the corridors on the ward at 9.00pm the same night. They want you up and about quickly.

Over the next few weeks I was out for a walk everyday and pottering around the house, doing nothing heavy though that's important, I got tired but just through in an afternoon nap for a few weeks and it went great. I live alone as well so I was looking after myself.

So really its not long before you are up and about, just nothing to strenuous till you have get your doctors OK, mine was at my 6 week follow up and it was only then I started the gym.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, I feel worn out already ha ha been Christmas shopping all day trying to get it done before the big day as I would imagen won't be up for shopping after xx

Week 16 and hit a few targets this week, got under 300lb wahay, now lost 25.8 kg or 4st 1lb since the operation and have now lost a third of my totally body weight since I was weighed at the seminar.
Next targets to get under 40 BMI and 20 stone hopefully by the start/middle of January.

Back