• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Question peeps, I am finding my weight loss has definitely slowed recently an I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same, I am not complaining because I am still losing just wondering as we all about the same point after surgery. I lost 43lbs in weeks 1-10 (average 4.3lbs or approx. 2kgs/wk) 16lbs in weeks 11-17 (average 2.2lbs or approx. 1kg/wk) I would be delighted to stay at a regular 1kg /wk so again not complaining.
hi loop I have stales I'll weigh and nothing for 2-3 weeks then big 3-4 kg loss think it's just our bodies slowing down and a good steady rate as a loss is a loss lol xx

Hi guys, just a query about volume. I can eat at the most, 250g yoghurt with 25g blueberries. This sits comfortably. If I eat solid food like tonight's tea for example I can eat 75g chicken breast, 2 mini tiny cocktail gherkins and a desert spoon of pickled red cabbage max. I know this isn't a huge amount but I literally can't eat more. What about you guys? X

Hi guys, just a query about volume. I can eat at the most, 250g yoghurt with 25g blueberries. This sits comfortably. If I eat solid food like tonight's tea for example I can eat 75g chicken breast, 2 mini tiny cocktail gherkins and a desert spoon of pickled red cabbage max. I know this isn't a huge amount but I literally can't eat more. What about you guys? X
niccie I can still only eat 2-3 tablespoons

Honestly I think I can manage a little more than you are Nicci, but not much. The yoghurt is obviously easier to eat as its a "slider" food .

I find I can eat less in the morning generally, breakfast today for instance was 2 ryveta, some Light Philli cheese and a slice of corned beef, and I left half of a ryvetta.

Sounds similar! For breakfast I have the same everyday! Glass of milk then a baby bel light and 1 slice wholemeal bread with 5g spread and marmite. Yum

Hope everyone doing good and hope you all have a great Christmas am currently in Germany feels good to walk around without back ache or getting out of breathe

Hope everybody had a good Christmas I have been very good in Germany but not had much too eat as not really been hungry but it's nice to get away am feeling very good and to walk without pain or getting out of breath is amazing I have noticed that I look in the mirror and still see this big 23 stone person but reality am not at all and I find it hard to take a complement which I need to x

Happy New Year all my August surgery buddies, hope your all coping with the holidays OK. Wishing everyone continued success in 2016.

image-1557836389.jpg

Size 18 coast dress it's so nice being able to go to most shops and buy something NSV love it

Loving it....great colour on you Vain

Back