• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

How's everyone doing well another NSV had to get new work uniforms as a looked like a bag of poop feel so much better started at the gym as need to kick me body into gear and firm up 1kg of double figure

Doing great thanks, after Christmas, glad that's over! Bought a pair of size 14 skinny jeans from next today, fit nicely and a pair of nike running trousers, size 14. Feeling great they fit, all size 16 trousers now going on ebay. :) settled into size 16 tops but a couple are a bit tight around the tummy still, my biggest area I guess from eating too much! Having said that when I look at measurement history I am losing % weight evenly all over which is great :) trying to eat the same food every day which works well for me.

Doing great thanks, after Christmas, glad that's over! Bought a pair of size 14 skinny jeans from next today, fit nicely and a pair of nike running trousers, size 14. Feeling great they fit, all size 16 trousers now going on ebay. :) settled into size 16 tops but a couple are a bit tight around the tummy still, my biggest area I guess from eating too much! Having said that when I look at measurement history I am losing % weight evenly all over which is great :) trying to eat the same food every day which works well for me.
thats amazing Hun bet it feel good

How is everyone doing am now under 16 stone love it hitting the gym hard it's fab am very focused just not drinking enough keep getting UTIs which is not good but hopefully I can increase me intake my set timer on me phone hourly x

Wow that's amazing Vain, you are doing brilliantly x x

So here is a pic update, July to yesterday.

Attachments

• image-4003789239.jpg
    image-4003789239.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1294857280.jpg
    image-1294857280.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 62
Thank you I'm really close to my next goal of being under 80kg, I'm surprised how excited I am.

Double figure 98kg seems to be coming of at a steady rate thanks to the gym down side marriage is over I've changed far too much but it's a new chapter in my life roll on healthy BMI 5 more stone to lose

Double figure 98kg seems to be coming of at a steady rate thanks to the gym down side marriage is over I've changed far too much but it's a new chapter in my life roll on healthy BMI 5 more stone to lose

Sorry to hear about your marriage I LOST MINE THE OTHER WAY ROUND WHEN I PUT ON THE WEIGHT good luck you're going fab xx

the 5 stone will come off and you'll feel glad you did it and fall in love with a hunk X

Back