• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Hi vain, I'm happy and what almost in what I think as phase 3. Phase 1 being pre op, phase 2 being weight loss and phase 3 to me is getting to target, trying to stay there and improving what we have ended up with! How are you? X

Hi vain, I'm happy and what almost in what I think as phase 3. Phase 1 being pre op, phase 2 being weight loss and phase 3 to me is getting to target, trying to stay there and improving what we have ended up with! How are you? X
ah niccie yes glad ya happy am doing fab now weight 89 kg down from 143kg feeling fab gyms helping have loose skin but not a real concern yet part from me boobies ? but it's been good still not great at calorie intake find it hard times but neither the less it's good I don't have a target as such I wanted to get to 10 stone but to be honest think that weights to low for me that's 4 stone away but got a feeling I'll have no choice lol

ah niccie yes glad ya happy am doing fab now weight 89 kg down from 143kg feeling fab gyms helping have loose skin but not a real concern yet part from me boobies ? but it's been good still not great at calorie intake find it hard times but neither the less it's good I don't have a target as such I wanted to get to 10 stone but to be honest think that weights to low for me that's 4 stone away but got a feeling I'll have no choice lol
I don't want to be 10 stone either, I'm aiming at 11 them reshaping what I've got , hopefully! X well done you have lost loads X

I have a look on here once a week when I enter my weigh. I'm 11 stone 9 now, so lost 6 stone 3.5. I'm really happy. My GP has referred my to a local gym, and so I'll be starting a 12 week programme there at the end of this week. I'm hoping that'll help keep me losing. I'd like to reach the 10 stone mark as I'm only 5 ft 3, and that would mean my bmi would be 25.

You ladies are doing so well. I suspect the hardest part is to come though not just in reaching our targets but in then maintaining it.

Wow Kirsty ! That's a lot of weight in such a short time ! Huge congrats ! You must be working hard at it ..
Mindy
Xx

Just weighed and I am pleased to report I have hit my target weight of 70kg this morning :) 1 day before my 9 month Surgiversary. I'm happy, I'm working hard with my activity and I am gradually changing shape! I will go after my surgeons target which is 4lb less but it will be slow. Good luck everyone :)

Just weighed and I am pleased to report I have hit my target weight of 70kg this morning :) 1 day before my 9 month Surgiversary. I'm happy, I'm working hard with my activity and I am gradually changing shape! I will go after my surgeons target which is 4lb less but it will be slow. Good luck everyone :)
Wow well done. You have done really well.

Back