• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Thanks niccie I don't feel like I have had a chance to enjoy my weight loss yet mind,it's just been real struggle for me,and thankfully there has been so many positive experiences on here,glad things have been going well for all the August ops,trust me to put a damper on such a positive thread

Sorry to hear about your issues Shelley, Hopefully the new meds will help the sickness. I am sure your team will find the route of the problem and you will be able to appreciate your fantastic weight loss. Feel better soon

I'm 42, how old are the rest of our August group? Probably not as old as me! My children are 22, 17 and 15 and my grandson is 1 tomorrow x

Your just a spring Chicken, I'm 49

I am a late July gal, and I am 42 in Dec

The Baby of the group Greensleeves

Come on ladies this thread is very quiet. How is everyone's weight loss going ?? I have lost 9.5 kgs (21lbs) on 4 weeks. I see Vain has done even better, well done with that. What about everyone else ? I love to hear other peoples good news.
ahh thanks Hun am 5 weeks post op currently 12kg down been getting ready for back to uni and work but feeling really good and positive xxx how's everyone else doing xxx

Your doing very well loving the loop! I had my op on the 22nd Aug and including the 2 week LSD I've lost 1 St 10, so 24lb. X it is a quiet thread, maybe the rent aren't many August ops? X
lol think we've all had are ops now people prob adjusting ?

I had my op on the 19th August,and beginning to wonder what I have done,I have got to say has been the hardest 3 1\2 weeks of my life so far,have had constent nausea and indigestion,which got so bad couldn't even drink fluids,just been put on new anti sickness med as first didn't work,early days but hoping it will improve,had terrible back pain for first 3 weeks also,haven't even had the chance to enjoy my weight loss which up until now has been 2 stone 2 lbs,hoping things start looking up
ah Shelly sorry to here you having such a bad time tbh I has moments of s**t what have I done why have I had such an extreme measure to stop me overeating it's hard but think it's normal to think this am nearly 5 weeks post op and honest Hun I feel really good lost 12kg and boy it makes a difference I've no back pain feel still dizzy but as am now on normal food and my BP meds have reduced this will get less gonna start exercise next week gonna go swimming so just bear with it Hun it does get better xx

I'm 42, how old are the rest of our August group? Probably not as old as me! My children are 22, 17 and 15 and my grandson is 1 tomorrow x
oops am older Hun 43 have 4 kids 23' 22' 21 and 18 plus the old man who's 51 ?

That's what I was looking for everyone, it inspires me when I see everyone else is doing so great. Keep sharing the good news ladies.

I'm 4 weeks out and have lost 23lb..and I'm 32. :p

Back