• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Go Hun Go :-D I'm interested to hear what the dietician has to say to help you stabilise your weightloss. Seems like the brakes won't go on. But hey its a problem I've been desperate to have for years lol. Good luck with your busy week and test. :)

I know. I checked the BMI scale and 9st 12 is my lowest limit. So I'm 6lb clear of that. Fewwww. But yes I need to speak to the dietician. I'm trying to up the calories gradually but I'm so used to my 1000 kcal it's hard to up it. Maybe I need the odd choccie biscuit etc... But I do have them. Frozen yoghurt too I have.... Hummmm.

I defo need to speak to her and see what to do. I know she won't want me to loose anymore as I'm at 12lb since my last full.... Which is a lot!!! Over 5 weeks! Grrrr!

Anyway gotta go grab my daughter and hope everyone has a lovely Friday xxx

Banded I found maintenance the hardest. My target was 12 stones, and it actually look best around 11 ... and now I am 9 9 but went as low as 9 4. Far too low even though the bmi was 'ok'. Your body will find the right level. As I started upping my intake it boosted my metabolism and the losses were even quicker :eek: anything under 1600 calories a day now and the fat seems to melt off me. Have you tried introducing medium or full fat versions instead of having low fat? That way you can increase the calories without adding bulk. I also try to have one or two milky drinks a day to keep the protein levels high, as well as them being easy to consume. Anyway, you have done FANTASTIC and I am so pleased for you! X

Hi BandedHun

Do you think you could post what you eat in a typical day including any snacks etc. Just thought it would guide me to volumes you eat compared to me as my weight is sooo slow.

Many thanks xx

Hi BandedHun Do you think you could post what you eat in a typical day including any snacks etc. Just thought it would guide me to volumes you eat compared to me as my weight is sooo slow. Many thanks xx

Yes of course.

I'll post some pictures today too.

Xxx

Banded...proud mom moment right enough. Bet she's going to get a special treat for that

Wow on the weight loss xx

Good luck for your exam, in case I don't get on for a couple of days

Right,

I've had the most manic weekend... I can't believe I'm still awake, SW was a nightmare Saturday and ended up virtually fixing the leaders group as she wasn't there and her "covers" scales said I lost 8lbs.... When really it was 4lb this week. One guy lost 1st 4lbs!!!! Her scales were messed up completely, so was having to take everyone's names and ensure there signed in without weighing because if they had a massive loss this week they'd spend weeks chasing a gain, so no one could sign in but would get charged a week. How awful for them.... So that was a long 8am till 11am.... Then went TGI For my dad's birthday, then from there quickly back home to collect more birthday presents for daughters friends (twins) birthday at a recording studio. Sat there for an hour and half then had to be 56 miles away in west Essex for a bonfire party at 6pm... Actually arrived at 7pm ... Are home made iced bun but picked the smallest. Was yum and ate it in tiny pieces.

The nights sleep was vile Saturday into Sunday, woke up three times vomiting . It was awful. Was having nightmares about work. Then having to run to the bathroom, at one pint water and tea was coming out my nose. Still I'm at the Dietician, fill nurse weds this week.

So sunday I was tired and lethargic. Then had to go to dads remembrance parade. Which was bitterly cold and I felt like I was going to pass out. Had to rush up to Costa and get a hot chocolate. Marshmallows and cream of course . Still managed to walk 10,000 steps and keep calories under 1200 ...

This week I'm going to pledge to write my food everyday , weds , thurs and fri will be hard and not much food so don't take too much notice it's not a normal week for me this week but I want to be good and help others with a proper insight to how much and what I actually eat...

Hope that helps.

Picture of me and my family at the parade ....

Attachments

• image-2828935907.jpg
    image-2828935907.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 64
Today's food-

B- muller light... 98kcal
Banana... 89 kcal

L- cucumber chunks... 30 kcal
2 cheese triangle lights ... 46 kcal
5 slices wafer thin chicken ... 30 kcal

Snack - satsuma... 35 kcal
Small haribo sweets ... 129kcal

D- SW chips 100g ... 127kcal
Peas... 45kcal
90g Sirlion steak... 140kcal
Mushroom and onions -30 kcal
Fry light .... 30 kcal's ( roughly )

2 cups tea. 38 kcal
2 litres water ZERO kcal's

Total for day 867 kcal's

( might have two choc rich teas at 80 kcal each)

I'm stuffed though

Sounds like you need to slow down and take better car of you babe. Lovely picture xxx

How is the studying going? Is your test today or Thursday.

Your bound to be all over the place though, massive changes and decisions to be made. ((((Huggs))))

Anyway...you look amazing x

So today I've not slept great. Couldn't get to the fill appointment at the train line into London as there was some problem until 1pm and there's no way I was doing 2 hours on one train standing in the packed carriages - last time I did this I passed out. So never again. Rearranged appointment for 4th dec .... Gives me time to get the stress gone from my life a bit. What with course tomorrow and the work meeting Friday . Dreading it both. Still so unsure about my future it's crazy. I know I'll be happier out of my career but it's scary when it's been my life since 18 years old. All that's happened over my life, my job was the one thing I thought in this world that would change life's and add purpose to complete strangers. Never works that way though. It's just caused me mental anguish and self esteem issues galore. That will never fade ever.

Anyway, weights not changed still sitting at 10:4 -10:5 daily. That's a great thing for me although I'm getting a lot of comments about being so tiny. A lot. People think I look fab but they see hip bones on ribs and chest bones and think I'm too thin. I feel great at this weight. I just wish I could tone up. But this week just hasn't been the week to start my toning exercises.

I've been trying to study but nothing and I mean nothing is staying in my head. I'm only 1/3 of the way through the book. Still got lots to do. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all. Gotta sort out what to wear too. Smart casual? What does that mean? Jeans ? Jacket? .... Grrrrrr

Foods been BAD this week. Lots of frozen yoghurt and chocolate I've had. I think it's because I'm just going with my cravings during the stressful week. I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Anyway, hope everyone's well. Just want it to be the weekend and over now. Apologises for wishing the week away

Banded, you will be fine moving on. It does take a while to get use to it, as you work with some people that are on the same wavelength and it's like a family, with your own warped sense of humour to get you through the things you deal with on a day to day basis. Like anything you are moving out of your comfort zone, and you're bound to be apprehensive. Try and relax you have probably absorbed more of the stuff you have got to study than you think. I wish you all the best x

Your goin great guns hun even through all the stress! It's scary turning your back on something you've done for so long but I think you can do it most definately! Split your revision down into manageable bite size pieces and take regular breaks you might find the info stays in better that way x x

10:3.0 today! What the hell and I just ate chocolate all day yesterday. On my course now with a small hot choc with marshmallows and cream ... So bad but it will do me for the day whist I'm here at this hotel. I always feel so out of place it's crazy.

Anyway I'll keep you posted how I get on. Once Today's done just tomorrow to go.... :-(

10:3.0 today! What the hell and I just ate chocolate all day yesterday. On my course now with a small hot choc with marshmallows and cream ... So bad but it will do me for the day whist I'm here at this hotel. I always feel so out of place it's crazy. Anyway I'll keep you posted how I get on. Once Today's done just tomorrow to go.... :-(

It maybe the stress love, but good luck xxx

Passed the course. Was full on but flew thru the exam in 10 minutes instead of an hour. Actually find out result next week sometime but think I've passed well ... I have a method when I sit exams where I put my initial thought answer circle any question im unsure about and then go over those. Ones im confident on i tick and don't go over because I'm certain I could talk myself out the correct answer. I'm interested to see my result .

Anyway , one stressful day over and another to go.

Just drank lovely hot choc today with marshmallows to keep me going. Bands gone super tight tonight but I know that's because of stress for tomorrow. Gosh I want it to be tomorrow already.

Anyway... So 10:3 stress weight! I can't get over this! I literally have no where else this weight can come from 9:12 should be my minimum to be 20.0 BMI.... :-( hoping once tomorrow's over I can try stabilise my weight more effectively as I know where I'll be and what my futures looking like.

Anyway ... I'm off now as I've taken some sleeping tablets to try sleep the night thru . I'll catch up with you all tomorrow at some point

Good night dolls xxx

Congratulations on the weight loss and passing your course. Good luck for today, you are strong and will be fine. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Back