• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Lovin the pics hun sounds like a fab day and glad the poker night went well! Isn't it just the hardest thing when your a sweet eater to curb those cravings! I'm gonna have to work soooooo hard at it when I've had the baby x

Ahhh but you will have the MOST precious thing in the world, that beautiful baby, I'm so excited for you dreamer! I can't wait to hear it all and see pictures xxxx

Thanks everyone, I feel fine, and I love wearing size 8 but my baggy stomach ruins my confidence. I'll take pictures and I'll document it and what I do everyday .... See if I can chart the progress xxxx

Day one of my new regime-

LOW sugar. HIGH protein . ABS ABS ABS ( and BUM and ARMS ) ....

Breakfast was a poached egg. Fat free bacon , tablespoon beans, skinless quorn sausage. Managed 2/3 of this side plate. Craving sugar. I'm tired and bored and don't want to get on the floor and do sit ups.... I don't know what it is about me ... It's like I'm scared to do it. ( I know it's coz I know it will hurt ) but it's admitting it to myself. I put on 2lb this week making me 10st 3lbs. I'm not phased at all, I'm so happy being LOW 10st bracket and size 8. I can't grumble and how stressed I was last week I KNEW I'd need a gain this week. I think understanding and knowing where ur gains and maintenance will be is the key ... Is doesn't make it easy.... Not one bit. Losing or coming to the end of the journey and not having that high on the scales is so difficult. So difficult.

Anyway- I will do my sit ups, leg lifts and press ups and I'll post what I do. And I'll post Stomach pictures too to see if we can see any difference, it's just hard coz Saturday is my relaxed day.... I want my sugar high but I can't, I've been so bad this week. I need to turn it all around.

Attachments

• image-973105476.jpg
    image-973105476.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 46
My unflattering start of stomach pictures.....

Front 22/11/14

Attachments

• image-3092435270.jpg
    image-3092435270.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 56
Side. 22/11/14

I've messed up taking these with baggy sweat pants on but I'll try do it all the time with them on.

The front picture I've pulled my bottoms right down to pelvic so u I can try document the changes in my Lower hips etc....

Started today doing -

2x 25 sit ups
25 crunches
2x 30 minute planks
2x 15 full leg lifts

3x10 press ups

Any tips would be great but I just want a quick 10 minutes everyday and see how it helps being a low fat weight now....

Attachments

• image-1458516938.jpg
    image-1458516938.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 54
Don't let it get you down. Think of how far you have come. Tummy is badge to celebrate lovely daughter and fantastic weightloss xxx

Don't let it get you down. Think of how far you have come. Tummy is badge to celebrate lovely daughter and fantastic weightloss xxx

Thanks flutters....

I'm not fed up I just thought being in a 8 would be ok and it is 10 too loose but eight I get this loose skin on tight jeans abs it makes me not want to wear them... NOW starts the Excercise to get this belly FLAT ... I now have my challenge. I don't mind what I weight though xxx

There's no way I'd stick to a routine like that. My new exercise is 10 random star jumps twice a day, it's fun & the kids find it really funny too!!

Hey banded it's all relative. I would LOVE your tummy lol

Get those size 8 on girl. Bet you look amazing in those diesel jeans ;-)

You will feel a million dollars once you start fueling your body better again

You have made a start. Keep at it babe xxxx

There's no way I'd stick to a routine like that. My new exercise is 10 random star jumps twice a day, it's fun & the kids find it really funny too!!

Hey Ems.... Can I just say you look fantastic. Have u had a full recently your flying ... I can't believe your at 7st . Wow. And your pictures! So impressed. Star jumps. Lol. I've not done them in YEARS. My stomachs flat but there's loose skin/flesh/ meat whatever that hangs over tight stiff and it's just that I wanna try really get rid of or tighten up ....

Hey banded it's all relative. I would LOVE your tummy lol Get those size 8 on girl. Bet you look amazing in those diesel jeans ;-) You will feel a million dollars once you start fueling your body better again You have made a start. Keep at it babe xxxx

Thank you so much Kirsty, it's just a new chapter. Now the weights gone i need a new focus and guess changing my shape will help that. I'm gonna secretly go for a little run tomorrow. Just 2-3 miles and do my abs work out and then do that as much as I can but looks like I'm working all week this week. Need to get my outfits sorted for the week... Lol.... No I will sow u the diesels on its just 26 inches is tiny. They are like child size but they fit my bum and legs and waist it's just I can't stand the belly that creases together at the belly button ... Hence trying to tone it, I know Abs are a lot to do with right diet... So gonna look up some good tips etc....

Your a bad influence on my Banded. Ended up in TKMAX today lol

Got a wee black velvet skater style dress £16 and Roxy faux leather jacket brown..was £25 in the sale, was originally £50 in TK. With the RRP on the ticket of £146. Was not sure about the jacket as I thought it was maybe a bit cheap looking as it's plastic. But hubby said it looked good. Sitting in my pj's now but will post pictures at some point

Was determined not to buy any more clothes, as the smaller sizes I bought have been outgrown without my even wearing some of them which is shameful. But I can't resist a bargain and I really love the wee dress. And it is a wee dress...size 14 yay

So a night in front of the xfactor much to hubby's disgust lol

No calories left so it's going to be a long night :-(

Hey Ems.... Can I just say you look fantastic. Have u had a full recently your flying ... I can't believe your at 7st . Wow. And your pictures! So impressed. Star jumps. Lol. I've not done them in YEARS. My stomachs flat but there's loose skin/flesh/ meat whatever that hangs over tight stiff and it's just that I wanna try really get rid of or tighten up ....
Ah thank you! Ur so kind to say so. I'm so happy to easily fit into a 14 & some 12's. Just 11 more pounds till target (I'll be just overweight, I don't do normal!)
As for your tummy, I'd be delighted if mine looked like yours! It's 21 years since my my 1st baby & my tummy has been a train wreck all this time, I'm used to it now & it doesn't bother me. No1 but me my oh & the kids see it anyway. But I can totally understand why you want to tone up. When you're in the small sizes it must emphasise it. I hope your new routine does the trick, but if not there's always surgery. I'm sure I'm going to need surgery for my legs they are just hideous! My arms are also bad but I think I can live with them, again I'm used to 'hiding' them from my morbidly obese days & they are getting better.
If I'm feeling brave I might post some pics in a bit. Maybe?!?

Oh Emma i got a pair of them too .... i was watching Embarrassing body's last night where a lady had hers done and wow she looked amazing after but the scars were massive 120 stitches in each arm.... the doc said on there that no amount of exercise would tone them up :(

banded hunni like everyone else has said i'd love a tum like yours lol i'm afraid mine is destined to be in support pants for the rest of my days lol x x x x

My arms are just like yours. When I bend over slightly at the waist and the skin comes forward it is all wrinkly :-(

I have saddlebags on the inside of my thighs

Banded, you still look fab, but once when you tone up you will feel more comfy! I dont think it will take you long to tone up as your body has so little fat content! I would love to have your figure! maybe next year lol xx
m
Ahhh Sharon you will do It I know you. As much as I hate it, I'm tall and can get away with so much, much it's annoying for leg length etc....

Hope your all having a super Saturday im in the car off to heathrow getting the mother in law as she's over from cyprus for two weeks xxx

Back