• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and 5.5 months progress photos.

BandedHun

FoR ANYONE CONSIDERING BANDS

You can do it. I'm just shy of 5st ....

16st2 -11st3 26/03/14 - 11/09/14

Attachments

• image-1897198351.jpg
    image-1897198351.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 493

NorthamptonGirl

amazing! well done x

Bear

Wow, that's fantastic.

bellini

You look stunning, well done :)

bex.wils

You look fantastic, I would love to have the progress u have had. I'm 16st 8 at 5ft 8lbs, would love to get down to 11stone.
How tall r u if u don't mind me asking x

BandedHun

Hi I'm five foot nine. ( 176m)
Currently weighing 10:12 .... Can't believe it myself. I was 11:7 in these photos.

I'm actually a size 10 some shops ted baker etc I'm a 1 which is an 8 ... Crazy I have to pinch myself everyday to believe it's me .

You can do it chick xxx

Lily jo

You look amazing, well done :) xxx

bex.wils

I can only hope to gain results similar to yours. I will be banded on 28th of this month, it's the start if my own journey.
Again, u look lovely and well done xx

mizkirsty

Wow this is amazing!!! Truly inspirational! Your starting weight is about the same as mine. And I'd love to have about the same loss as you in 6months. With the band obv but how did you do it? Obv diet but exercise as well? Xx

BandedHun

goodness, you are gorgeous! before and after! do you have an instagram or anything so i can follow your progroess?

I'm on MFP. I'm not on many social medias I update my diary in WLS banders > diaries > bandedhun's mad fat diary ;-). It's got all my moans groans fears and successes . I put lots of pictures on there too .

See the bands my secret so this is a safe place no one in my family / friends will find ... ;-)

Feel free to jump in on my diary. I'm 4lbs away from another stone lost since this last picture so I'll be uploading the changes soon. :) xx

BandedHun

Wow this is amazing!!! Truly inspirational! Your starting weight is about the same as mine. And I'd love to have about the same loss as you in 6months. With the band obv but how did you do it? Obv diet but exercise as well? Xx

Hi there,

Yes well I did try exercising, going back to running but I didn't have the energy , I struggled so I do some push ups and sit ups occasionally but my goal was always get to 10:7 then start doing burn and tone or body pump twice a week ...

I got a dairy I've put everything on might help.

I'm currently 10:11 so 10lbs lighter than I was in these pictures. Im due to do 4lbs for the next set of pictures

Feel free to chat , I'm always here to help. It's a long bumpy journey, has its u pls and down but in a whole it's changed my life massively. Xx

mizkirsty

Wow that's amaZing I can't imagine getting down to that kind of weight. I'm around 16st now. And just hoping to get to 12!

I workout ALOT now so I'm hoping I'll be able to continue with it. I'm just scared it's something else I'll fail at!

I have lost weight in the past. My heaviest was 18st and lightest 12.10. But I just put it all back on! :(

So hoping this is a more permanent solution!!

What was your starting weight? How long did it take? Xx

roisinoshea

I'm on MFP. I'm not on many social medias I update my diary in WLS banders > diaries > bandedhun's mad fat diary ;-). It's got all my moans groans fears and successes . I put lots of pictures on there too .

See the bands my secret so this is a safe place no one in my family / friends will find ... ;-)

Feel free to jump in on my diary. I'm 4lbs away from another stone lost since this last picture so I'll be uploading the changes soon. :) xx
totally understandable! i'm gonna mosey on over to your diary and have a nose around. i'm a similar size/weight/bmi to you before your op so it's inspiring to see your progress.

BandedHun

Wow that's amaZing I can't imagine getting down to that kind of weight. I'm around 16st now. And just hoping to get to 12! I workout ALOT now so I'm hoping I'll be able to continue with it. I'm just scared it's something else I'll fail at! I have lost weight in the past. My heaviest was 18st and lightest 12.10. But I just put it all back on! :( So hoping this is a more permanent solution!! What was your starting weight? How long did it take? Xx

My heaviest was 16st 2lb which is what I started this year at after actually getting to 10st 12 last year running constantly miles and miles and hardly eating or taking laxatives. I put it all back on too, vey quickly and more, before the decision to have the band Id never been over 15st 2 and when I saw I was 16st 2 I was .... Jeez I gotta change this why can I loose weight over 6 months and the put it in... I saw in myself it was because I'd always deprived myself and over exercised then got exhausted. So I stopped with the babd and just treated myself everyday little bits and didn't train. Not great I know. On the 29/03 this year I had my band in , so I hit 11.2 by the six month mark. Then lost 5lb since my fill 6month 1 day lol ... So I'm now 6 months 1 week post surgery and I'm 5st 5lbs lighter . I can't believe it.

I still pinch myself to believe it's me. Just thinking what I'm gonna do to get my weight maintained. I've never been able to do once I hit 10st 7lb I'll try my hardest to still be that weight for my life. You just can't eat big enough portions to be a heavy weight and you'd really have to get on the fat foods to get that level of calories in to make you gain the weight.

Seems to me you guys have the same issues, YOYO dieter. I can just say for me, I've worked hard every day, even on days i blow out , it's still not half the blow out ice ever done pre band

mizkirsty

I still intend on working out. And as you say it's there to help stop the over eating. I'm exactly the same. One extreme to the other either exercising and under eating. Or over eating and not moving.

I'm hoping this will help
Combat those issues and help me find the balance!

I want 3-4st gone in 4 months! I know it's ambitious but think I could do it.

My surgery date is provisionally and hopefully nov 13th!

So fingers crossed!!

Thanks for your sharing hun!!

Xx