• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bigbeefybuilder update

I have huge admiration for everyone who has to do the milk-diet BBB, sounds to me like you have stuck to it well & you are so nearly there, well done :)

Good luck & wishing you the very best for your op & look forward to seeing your exploits with your lads as the weight comes off xx

hi oztega, well im on my last few days not got sick of the semmi skimmed milk still love the taste been have a cup of waterd coffee at breakfast 7am then at about 10am have a glass of milk, for lunch 1pm i have had a tall glass of milk and one small yog, if i get hypoglycima i get a drink of tesco summer fruits it takes the shakes off, then at 3pm will have waterd coffee, tea is a tall glass of milk with another small yougurt, supper is 9pm non sugard jelly with mug of waterd coffee.and to sit and watch tv its a tall glass pf tesco#s summer fruits drink.
i can say some parts of this diet have been hard as i have been having dizzy spells and a few headaches and some shakes due to no food, but for anybody doing this diet' you need to do it has it helps shrink your liver, and you must do what your dr's tell you' its only for 10day's GOOD LUCK TO MILK DIET USERS.

thanks to all people whove wished me luck, wil post on here tuesday then operating day on the 30th, my wife his taking me and staing untill i have had operation, which helps me alot.

BBB

Last edited:
I was refused surgery after completing 18 months on "The Weigh Ahead" program; even though my BMI stayed a very unhealthy 53!! My GP had to appeal and now I'm on the waiting list, waiting for a date. I sincerely hope it comes as swift as yours after all this.

Good luck with your surgery! :D x

Hi flick
I'm sorry to hear about your surgery being refused. Can i ask the reason. This seems sd o.unfair after getting mentally ready for it!xxx

Hi flick
I'm sorry to hear about your surgery being refused. Can i ask the reason. This seems sd o.unfair after getting mentally ready for it!xxx

Hiya, my surgery was refused because I didnt have any other health issues. Just a high BMI :( I worked so hard for ages thinking surgery would be given and after all that they said no :( it may sound silly but I was heartbroken. I went to the gp in tears and she appealed for me. My op is 2 weeks tomorrow :)

That's great, congratulations.:)

good luck BBB so very nearly there for you, glad the milk diets going well

Good luck BBB xxx

Good luck BBB!!

Kirsty

Hope all has gone well and wishing you a speedy recovery x

He is having bit done at thornbury and mr ackroyd normally does them from 5pm on Wednesdays so he may not be going to theatre until 7 if number 2 so we may not here until later on or in the morning

Back