• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bigbeefybuilder update

Oh bless you BBB! Sorry to hear you had a terrible time at NGH!! Glad you're feeling better now! Congratulations on getting on the losers bench!!

Kirsty

Wow! Never a dull moment! What a story. But that's all behind you now Beefy. You are a loser ... And it's great to have you on the bench. Brilliant. Fingers crossed you go from strength to strength now you are at home xxx

Poor you. What a horrible experience. So pleased you are at home. Now you can concentrate on you. Good luck. Keep us posted.

BBB what a week you've had!! Just so glad you are ok now and you are on the road to recovery, I can't believe how quick you were allowed mush to eat!! Good luck and very very pleased to have you back xxxx

Hi really pleased your out and on the mend sorry firth 8 was not to good the were fantastic I had my by pass there and they were just great
But they are very busy
So pleased your back home now you always feel so much better when your home
Take care

So glad to see your post this morning ......... have been popping in and out to check lol I'm so pleased all is ok and your home now. Sounds like you had a terrible time of it all but your in best place now with Mrs bbb to look after you :) I look forward to hearing more soon your posts are gripping. For now take care look after yourself and you'll be back to full health very soon. x x well done for achieving the looser' s bench

Hi really pleased your out and on the mend sorry firth 8 was not to good the were fantastic I had my by pass there and they were just great
But they are very busy
So pleased your back home now you always feel so much better when your home
Take care
hi, all, a few questions please?
one day last week I had a can of mushed sardines in tomato sauce which were brill and so signs of been sick, am I supposed to just be having one sardine ? I got told off my sister in law that I needed to eat it in 20mins and leave room for saliva which I have not been told about.

I feel hunger prangs mostly through the day I hear my tummy rolling, is this the normal ? I have set meal times three times a day, but don't want to over eat.
help advice please ?

bbb

Last edited:
Beefy - the tummy gurgling goes on for weeks and weeks. I don't believe it happens due to hunger tho. I'm four months post bypass and it has stopped mostly. Can't really help about the Sardine as I wasn't allowed such a thing for several weeks after but one does sound rather little - probably two maybe. x

My tummy still grumbles from time to time when I had my op I left hospital and could only have soup for the first week then really sloppy food like custard or tinned rice pudding then after 3 weeks could start more mashed puréed stuff like sardines or mashed potatoes
Give Liz a call if it carries on and ask her she is really nice and helpful
If you have not got her phone number I will message it to you
Take care glad your ok and coping
I never had hunger pains for months after
Mark

Intresting Reading

hi, all, a few questions please?
one day last week I had a can of mushed sardines in tomato sauce which were brill and so signs of been sick, am I supposed to just be having one sardine ? I got told off my sister in law that I needed to eat it in 20mins and leave room for saliva which I have not been told about.

I feel hunger prangs mostly through the day I hear my tummy rolling, is this the normal ? I have set meal times three times a day, but don't want to over eat.
help advice please ?

bbb

Weight loss surgery could REVERSE the effects of ageing: Study finds it can protect against type 2 diabetes, heart disease and cancer | Mail Online

omg those comments are riddick! Obvs if everyone lost weight naturally and we were all healthy then yeah ours would probs be like that too! But this is a stat for the pros of weightloss surgery, people cant help but troll!

Back