• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

shelleymarie said:
Looking stunning Jo. Very happy for you. Will look forward to seeing a pic of the day :) Do you know when your first scan is yet? x

Thanks hun, not yet waiting on letter from hosp but should be in next two week. Just hope all will be ok with me being 40! Don't worry pics will be up as soon as :D x

You will be fine, especially now you are fit and healthy. All very exciting :) x

Love it! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thx all done me world if good getting your 2nd opinions. Scan date arrived today, 29 nov....god it's all go :)

Jo you have got the balance perfect.you look beautiful.so jealous cause when I'm at target we,er going to have a blessing and I had registry office first time round and next time I want church blessing with white simple dress.I really hope everything goes great with baby and wedding.

1974rach said:
i might have missed this, but when is the big day?

xxx

27 dec eek :) xxx

mimi42 said:
Jo you have got the balance perfect.you look beautiful.so jealous cause when I'm at target we,er going to have a blessing and I had registry office first time round and next time I want church blessing with white simple dress.I really hope everything goes great with baby and wedding.

Thanks hun.....means alot xxx

Progress update, more for me to reflect back on...a bump is now in place yikes! One too many cookies or baby? Who knows:D

We've just purchased our wedding rings, just can't have our hands together as we couldn't agree on a matching pair so they clash like mad lol! Oh well I don't do joined at the hip which is just as well!

First scan this coming Thursday so here's hoping all is ok despite the fact I've already been warned of likelihood of needing amnio as I'm 40 ! The joys!

Attachments

• image-2231409273.jpg
    image-2231409273.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 106
First scan this coming Thursday so here's hoping all is ok despite the fact I've already been warned of likelihood of needing amnio as I'm 40 ! The joys![/QUOTE]

Firstly, Im sorry I missed this original post, I just want to congratulate you on all your success and I hope you have a fab wedding.

I had my little girl at 41....I didnt go for an amnio....ask for the nuchal fold scan. Our hospital didn't do it on the NHS but privately it cost about £125. They can tell you the percentage chance difference of the baby having downs syndrome from a measurement of the fold at the nape of the baby's neck. Totally painless and more importantly harmless to baby

Good luck, Later life children are a blessing and I for one enjoy her far more than my other two....priorities change and so does your focus.

Wow wow wow how did I miss this?! Big big congratulations on wedding and baby!! How very exciting, you look amazing!! Very happy for you x x

Ah thanks both and Sarah that's good to hear, I definitely feel I'm in a better mature space so baby should benefit! I've been looking into the nuchal fold scan and may just consider it versus amnio if I can get it for that price! See what thurs brings first xx

Making its first appearance at 13 weeks! Hello baby :)

Attachments

• image-593184561.jpg
    image-593184561.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 94
Wow ... What a great picture. You are soooo lucky xxxx

Back