• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

Ive just rang the ward to see if i can visit today, the nurse says shes still on Icu, so i will try and visit up there later today to see how shes getting on, thats all the news i have for now x

Send her my love Liz please when you go xx

Ive just rang the ward to see if i can visit today, the nurse says shes still on Icu, so i will try and visit up there later today to see how shes getting on, thats all the news i have for now x

Please give her my Love Liz for a smooth recovery.

Linski xx

Sorry guys, Chris (Charis' hubby) text me this morning but Ive been out so Ive only just managed to get on.
Charis is on ICU until she is stable, she had full open surgery, the surgeon found a twisted part of bowel which had herniated against a joint of new stomach pouch and it was bleeding. It as all cleaned up and repaired. She has got a big abdominal wound and he said she is very sick and in pain.
Lots of prayers going out to her xxx
Steph xx

Oh our poor Angel,

I have my candles burning brightly and will continue to do so until I know she is through... I have Charis uppermost in my mind all of the time and send love from the bottom of my heart xxx

Thanks Stephanie, I've just posted asking if anyone had any news.

I got my fingers, toes & everything crossed for a speedy recovery for her.

Reactions: Bev
Thanks for the updates ladies, Charis you poor thing, Im sure your faith is a great help to you and your family at this difficult time. Please know we are all here willing you on to better health. Lots of Love and cuddles Jacqui XXXX

charis

thanks for letting us know,liz n steph.
charis, am thinking and praying for you huni, keep strong, you will do it, and now your finally fixed, its all on the up and up. lots of love n hugs. xxxx

thanks Steph, chris and the boys must be worried sick.

hopefully she will be up for visitors in the next few days and we can get in and see her until then sending her all the love and get well wishes we can

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping us updated. I'll continue to keep her in my prayers and will send some healing vibes her way. Please let her and her husband know I'm thinking of them.

love

Rebirth xx

I just popped on the site for a minute and saw this. Hopefully Charis is all sorted and will feel better soon. Much love to her x

liz n steph, many thanks for keeping us updated on Charis. The prayers will continue for a speedy and successful recovery for Charis, and for strength and comfort to her family and loved ones. Please pass on our love and best wishes if you get chance to visit Charis in hospital.

Pleased they discovered the problem. Hope you are feeling much better soon Charis xxx

Haven't been online for a couple of days and was so shocked to read this thread.

Thinking of you both Charis and Chris, and hope you're well again soon. xxx

Back