• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

daily exercise thread

robina

2 mile run, got chased by a pitbull, owner didnt give a monkeys

robina

2 hour slow walk
2 mile fast walk
1 mile run

robina

Taking some time to rest, miscarried again last night, i had only known i was pregnant for a few hours

Ice cold

Back from a 4 day camping trip, many miles of walking

Today:

7k bike ride
2 on 5
3 on 4
2 on 3

Hour dog walk with some bursts of running :)

jen1805

bless you honey, make sure you take the time you need and listen to your body it will let you know when your ready to carry on xxx

robina

Back from a 4 day camping trip, many miles of walking

Today:

7k bike ride
2 on 5
3 on 4
2 on 3

Hour dog walk with some bursts of running :)

Congrats on the running, thats great. I know a few people who run with their dogs

Ice cold

Thank you.

I'm so sorry to have read your news, I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, perhaps the exercise might help manage your emotions? An outlet for them? I don't know I'm just sorry such a c***py thing has happened xx

6K cycle
2 on 5
3 on 4
1 on 3

1 hour dog walk with more bursts of running, not timing them, need to consider something structured to see how much I build up, perhaps start couch to 5k next week, bit of a painful hip come from nowhere today, think muscle pull

robina

Look into foam rollering, can help loosen muscles.

Also make sure your wearing the right running shoes for you, a running shop can do gait analasis and find the right shows for you. Tis expensive buying shoes from them but can then get the shoes online in sales cheap

I wear nike zoom structure 18

Ice cold

Thank you, we have a good running/sports shoe shop local to us so I will pop in, using inov8 mud claw boot type because they support my damaged ankle well and also have a good plantar support, will deffo check the running shop though

One hour walk with random running bursts estimate 10 mins running