• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

daily exercise thread

2 mile run, got chased by a pitbull, owner didnt give a monkeys

2 hour slow walk
2 mile fast walk
1 mile run

Taking some time to rest, miscarried again last night, i had only known i was pregnant for a few hours

Back from a 4 day camping trip, many miles of walking

Today:

7k bike ride
2 on 5
3 on 4
2 on 3

Hour dog walk with some bursts of running :)

bless you honey, make sure you take the time you need and listen to your body it will let you know when your ready to carry on xxx

Back from a 4 day camping trip, many miles of walking

Today:

7k bike ride
2 on 5
3 on 4
2 on 3

Hour dog walk with some bursts of running :)

Congrats on the running, thats great. I know a few people who run with their dogs

Thank you.

I'm so sorry to have read your news, I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, perhaps the exercise might help manage your emotions? An outlet for them? I don't know I'm just sorry such a c***py thing has happened xx

6K cycle
2 on 5
3 on 4
1 on 3

1 hour dog walk with more bursts of running, not timing them, need to consider something structured to see how much I build up, perhaps start couch to 5k next week, bit of a painful hip come from nowhere today, think muscle pull

Look into foam rollering, can help loosen muscles.

Also make sure your wearing the right running shoes for you, a running shop can do gait analasis and find the right shows for you. Tis expensive buying shoes from them but can then get the shoes online in sales cheap

I wear nike zoom structure 18

Thank you, we have a good running/sports shoe shop local to us so I will pop in, using inov8 mud claw boot type because they support my damaged ankle well and also have a good plantar support, will deffo check the running shop though

One hour walk with random running bursts estimate 10 mins running

Back