• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dolan Park 13th September Banded

JO28172 said:
Here you go!

Got it from my protein website, mixed berry flavour, as following research consensus was this was the best.....it's sweet, some dilute it further but I'm managing....just keep having a few swigs versus trying to drink it all off in one go....like a strong robinsons summer fruit drink :) but 40g is a winner!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You truley are a genius - I tried my slimfast ands Whey and it tasted lovely HOWEVER - I realised I serving was over 300 calories ? - I'm still doing it during this week of liquids because other than a couple of soups I'm not eating much else . I get paid tomorrow so I'm definitely going to order this water because I can drink it at work during the day and not have to mess around with blenders cx

Thanks again Hun x

You're welcome. I don't mind paying if I'm on focus but won't pay it if I'm not 100% in the zone! something's working tho as lost 9lb in 6days post hol!!! :)

JO28172 said:
You're welcome. I don't mind paying if I'm on focus but won't pay it if I'm not 100% in the zone! something's working tho as lost 9lb in 6days post hol!!! :)

Well done for the loss - I know what you mean about paying - I've only just found out that my husband paid over £30 pounds for the tubs of Whey ! Although each serving does give you 20g of protein it would be so much easier to get twice the amount drinking a bottle of water !!!!

Dimples70 said:
Well done for the loss - I know what you mean about paying - I've only just found out that my husband paid over £30 pounds for the tubs of Whey ! Although each serving does give you 20g of protein it would be so much easier to get twice the amount drinking a bottle of water !!!!

The big tubs of powder do work out cheaper tho but don't tell him that :)
You can also get protein shots but I've not tried them yet!

JO28172 said:
The big tubs of powder do work out cheaper tho but don't tell him that :)
You can also get protein shots but I've not tried them yet!

I'm definitely not going to tell him In trying to get a new hand bag out of him ?

I CAN FEEL MY BAND !!!

Changed one of my dressings yesterday and remove the others and whilst messing I could feel a hard object and it's also where I feel most tender - It's in my left hand side - it can only Be the Band - is this normal ?

I CAN FEEL MY BAND !!!

Changed one of my dressings yesterday and remove the others and whilst messing I could feel a hard object and it's also where I feel most tender - It's in my left hand side - it can only Be the Band - is this normal ?

That will be the port Dimples. Quite normal lol xxx

BIGGEST CHALLENGE SO FAR

Went to a little family get together yesterday - there was all my favourite foods including 4 different types of fish & 4 different types of chicken. I was hoping there was going to be soup but their wasn't ??? So all I add was a bottle of water !!!!!

LESSON : - Walk with a satchet of cup of soup in my bag - that way I'm guaranteed in having something to eat/drink !

That's why we girls have handbags. I always have cuppa soups, hot chocolate drinks and snack bars tucked away in mine ... :D

Good idea ! I won't be making that mistake again !!! - I'm having a problem with my port hole - it seems really tender this morning - more then usual - is this normal . Or should the pain be passing now .

snack said:
All normal I still get days now where mine gets tender and I'm almost 5 months post op x

Thanks snack - I thought I might have slept funny and caused damage !! Thanx for putting my mind at rest ????

Confession Time !

I currently have no restriction whatsoever and Im having to rely on will power - which up until last night since the operation has been no problem !

Last night my husband walks in with a massive bar of diary milk and a massive bar of galaxy and my favourite wine ! - (This was our normal routine on a Saturday Night) . I was sooooo upset with him but I could tell from his reaction that he'd bought it out of habit .

I was able to resist for 2 hours but then disaster struck and I ate a line of diary milk - ( 5 cubes) - The pleasure lasted all of 2 mins to he followed by feelings of disappointment and anger at myself

Weighed myself this morning and I've up on 0.8lbs - GUTTED as I only needed to lose 0.8 to get to 14 stones - my first mini target

LESSON - 2 mins of pleasure is not worth the feelings of disappointment and anger which immediately follows and is definitely not worth the 0.8lb gain !

Hun you are only human and old habits die hard it's over and done with you know you won't do it again don't be too hard on yourself it's going to take a while to get used to saying no and that tiny little gain can't be off 5 little pieces of chocolate it may be water it'll soon be gone chin up big hugs xxx

In my experience any naughty food/alcohol/good food/exercise etc shows up 48 hours after! Don't worry a bit of chocolate boosts the metabolism so it may be gone again tomorrow x

LOL chocolate boosts my metabolism :D

Confession Time !

I currently have no restriction whatsoever and Im having to rely on will power - which up until last night since the operation has been no problem !

Last night my husband walks in with a massive bar of diary milk and a massive bar of galaxy and my favourite wine ! - (This was our normal routine on a Saturday Night) . I was sooooo upset with him but I could tell from his reaction that he'd bought it out of habit .

I was able to resist for 2 hours but then disaster struck and I ate a line of diary milk - ( 5 cubes) - The pleasure lasted all of 2 mins to he followed by feelings of disappointment and anger at myself

Weighed myself this morning and I've up on 0.8lbs - GUTTED as I only needed to lose 0.8 to get to 14 stones - my first mini target

LESSON - 2 mins of pleasure is not worth the feelings of disappointment and anger which immediately follows and is definitely not worth the 0.8lb gain !

Dimples, the lesson is to plan it in ... So you don't feel guilty. Life still goes on and to be successful you need to achieve a happy, healthy balance. The odd piece of chocolate is not going to break the calorie bank ... It's when you eat lots of it / everyday that it is an issue. If you eat it...plan a small amount in, eat it slowly and really enjoy it without guilt :D

Dimples70 said:
Weight loss summary:

1 September - Consultation Weight - 15 stones - told to enjoy weekend
3 September - Pre op Weight - 15 3.8. (Gain 3.8lbs enjoying the weekend) !!!!!

Did slim fast diet -

10 Sept 14 stones 10 lbs - LOSS 7.8 lbs
17 Sept 14 stones 4.4 lbs - LOSS 5.6lbs
24 Sept 14 stones 1.8lbs. - LOSS 3.8lbs

Weight loss had definitely slowed down but I am eating my 1000 calories - no restriction at the moment - Switching to mushies n Thursday so there shouldn't be a calorie increase and so hopefully weighloss should continue
/QUOTE]

Back