• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dolan Park 13th September Banded

1st DAY BACK AT WORK

Not looking forward to going back today been off since the 13th September - (11 days off) Psin wise I feel ok - just feel really tired

Dimples70 said:
1st DAY BACK AT WORK

Not looking forward to going back today been off since the 13th September - (11 days off) Psin wise I feel ok - just feel really tired

Just got back in and I am knackered !!!!! Today was the first day I have worn a bra all day since operation and it was horrible - the top of my tummy on the left is still swollen and the bra strap has just pushed down on it al day.

I took my little bag packed with - protein shake, protein water and cup a soup - I felt really hungry throughout the day and my pack lunch of liquids was so uninspiring I had to force myself to have them. I tinker if it wasn't for the sane if my protein I might have been tempted not to bother !!!

Oh we'll - I'm onto mushies on Wednesday - I've been dreaming about scrambled eggs - how sad !!!

Sorry your first day back was pants dimples x to be honest the bra hurting does worry me I have heavy duty scaffolding in my bra lol

Tell me about it - I tried going out without one on the other day - with a massive coat on to disguise and the " Pendulum movement " was agony - I bet I must have looked a right sight !

Did you say you're with Dr Sirgussad ?

BIGGEST CHALLENGE SO FAR

Went to a little family get together yesterday - there was all my favourite foods including 4 different types of fish & 4 different types of chicken. I was hoping there was going to be soup but their wasn't ??? So all I add was a bottle of water !!!!!

LESSON : - Walk with a satchet of cup of soup in my bag - that way I'm guaranteed in having something to eat/drink !

Dimples i learnt this one on sunday but did go prepared otherwise i would of only had apple juice and ice cream which i didnt really want to have tbh.

mummykcb said:
Dimples i learnt this one on sunday but did go prepared otherwise i would of only had apple juice and ice cream which i didnt really want to have tbh.

I won't be making the same mistake again !! Everyone was eating and drinking and I was walking around with a proxy bottle of water !!!! I was so upset but glad I didn't give in !!! I've been reading how you've been suffering -it must be tough xx

1ST DIETICIAN APPOINTMENT

Had my first dietician call which lasted exactly 7mins ! - I wasn't told anything au didn't already know ie liquid first 2 weeks post op - 1 week mushie - 1 week normal. In fact the only info I found of useful was the importance of getting some NORMAL CONSISTENCY food in before the first fill to see if there is any existing restriction with normal food before the do the fill.

I think I felt disappointed because she didn't have my start weight with her - ( I wanted to know it to compare with my scales as they did it so quick II couldn't see , but I had weighed myself at home ) if that makes sense

I think I would have been more disappointed had I travelled all the way there.

Dimples70 said:
Tell me about it - I tried going out without one on the other day - with a massive coat on to disguise and the " Pendulum movement " was agony - I bet I must have looked a right sight !

Did you say you're with Dr Sirgussad ?

Hi yes I've got dr sigurdsom - disco boobs without a bra not a great look lol

Dimples70 said:
1ST DIETICIAN APPOINTMENT

Had my first dietician call which lasted exactly 7mins ! - I wasn't told anything au didn't already know ie liquid first 2 weeks post op - 1 week mushie - 1 week normal. In fact the only info I found of useful was the importance of getting some NORMAL CONSISTENCY food in before the first fill to see if there is any existing restriction with normal food before the do the fill.

I think I felt disappointed because she didn't have my start weight with her - ( I wanted to know it to compare with my scales as they did it so quick II couldn't see , but I had weighed myself at home ) if that makes sense

I think I would have been more disappointed had I travelled all the way there.

Oh I thought it was 2 weeks liquid and then 2 weeks mush? But then it looks like you get a fill at 4 weeks from other posts?

Meggie moo said:
Oh I thought it was 2 weeks liquid and then 2 weeks mush? But then it looks like you get a fill at 4 weeks from other posts?

The 4th week is mush/semi solid which for me would end on a Thursday and the normal food from then on but to be mindful of bread and meat. My fill is then on the Sunday - and they want me to have eaten normal food by then - hope that makes sense

Blimey and yes perfect sense x

NO WEIGHTLOSS

I have struggled the last couple of days to get all my meals in only because I am so tired of soup and milk based drinks and so my calories have inky been around 600 instead of my normal 1000 and although I know I shouldn't weigh myself daily but I have and I haven't list an ounce !! -

I go onto mushie stage tomorrow so I've got 4 days to lose my 2lbs to stay on my personal target - hope something happens soon ?

LOCK THEM SCALES AWAY!!! right that's all the shouting I'm doing don't be too hard on yourself hun your body is still healing and probably thinking hang in we're being starved here better keep hold of somethin! It'll come off hun just give it time (((hugs))) xxx

I'm bad shout at me Kells I'm weighing everyday I'm going to send them away it's like I'm addicted to them it's mad!!!

NO WEIGHTLOSS

I have struggled the last couple of days to get all my meals in only because I am so tired of soup and milk based drinks and so my calories have inky been around 600 instead of my normal 1000 and although I know I shouldn't weigh myself daily but I have and I haven't list an ounce !! -

I go onto mushie stage tomorrow so I've got 4 days to lose my 2lbs to stay on my personal target - hope something happens soon ?

I know we all have goals Hunnie but it's still very early days and so many changes going on!!!

I'm telling myself after my first fill is when I'm setting myself a Christmas weight goal...... But for now I'm just going with it!!

Carre said:
I'm bad shout at me Kells I'm weighing everyday I'm going to send them away it's like I'm addicted to them it's mad!!!

Better a scale addiction than chocolate lol

Back