• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Think we will have to book two rooms as the triple is a double bed and bunk. So could get a double and a twin? Unless anyone else wants to come and we can get two twins xx

Hi guys,
I really would like a room to myself. You know that flatulence problem.... it hit me now and I would not like to put you through the night......
Shall we all book tomorrow. I will be at work and will book tomorrow. I will pm you both give my full name so that we ask for rooms on the same floor, next to each other.

Ok Tules. I will book tomorrow when I get home from work. Xx.

Oh can't wait to just having an indulgent, shopping, chilling, chatting day in Birmingham. Bullying, here we come!

I feel sorry for you guys, tules is up for a weekend of "bullying" :D

I wont be there in body but in spirit!

I think if we all book separately the first time that would be best xx will book tonight xx

I booked my hotel, free cancellation. If you change your minds about the sleep over, let me know.
Alison and Cherub, I pm'd both of you.
x

I'm booked :):):)

Sorry you can't make it Siana! Maybe next time eh? Xx

I'm booked too Alison and Tules!
Feeling excited. Looking forward to getting together and having a nice girlie weekend with some shopping, eating and drinking and lots of laughs and chats!
Ruth xx

I'm working away a lot at the moment, up and down to London so really knackered! What date are you going again? I can't do a sleepover but might be able to join you for a drink

Sounds exciting Siana! New grandchild and project work. How's it going so far.
It's a shame you can't stay over and if you can make it for drinks or a meal, be great to meet you xx

Well my hair has finally stopped falling out! It was a mess! I've lost half my volume and my hair is much thinner than ever! I was advised not to have any treatments whilst it was falling out so it has I a bob, half grey, half brown, half curly and half straight.....looked a mess!
Have finally managed to get it done today, was hoping for a perm and to keep the length but hairdresser advised to do colour first. So have had a colour put on and very repaid ally decided to have it all cut off into a pixie style!
Apparently it's taken years off me and look like a different person!!

Oh Siana how exciting a grandchild. Would love for you to come if only to meet for a meal or drinks xxx

Cherub let's see a photo of the hair then. Mine has nearly stopped now as well thank god I could see my scalp.

Back