• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

And so you should feel chuffed :) go girl.....still empty at 18 months post band here LOL struggling now but its all about getting the head back in the right space..... milk every bit of your honeymoon period x x x

Must admit I do worry that I'm not milking this "honeymoon period" enough. Was thinking I would have a little fill today but nurse said I'm doing ok so we'll see in 4 weeks. I know I'm losing but it's just hovering at around a pound a week, two a week would suit me better , can't fit in any more exercise , not enough hours in the day!

siana when I had my band my honeymoon period was later more the 4-10 month stage. Bands can take a while to get into the swing while you wait to find your optimum restriction.

Churbe your looking great you can reply see the difference I bet you feeling good about the changes, we'll done

Hey all. Silence on the group for sometime now. Hope all are doing well. No News is Good News, I suppose.

Hope the all girls get-together went off well. Pics may be uploaded.

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Hi Kaps not sure where they all are! I had my six month surgiversary yesterday. 5 stone down, more than he thought I would lose in total. All healed, all happy. So glad I had my bypass. How are you all doing February peeps.

Hi Kaps not sure where they all are! I had my six month surgiversary yesterday. 5 stone down, more than he thought I would lose in total. All healed, all happy. So glad I had my bypass. How are you all doing February peeps.

Great going to Alison. Good to know that all healed after the initial hiccups.

I am stuck at 4.7 stone post surgery. No loss since the last 40 days now. Did falter on the diet front I guess. Wine and dine. Got busy with work and workouts reduced. Should get some time in September. Will shift gears then. Nevertheless enjoying the new me with that stomach, no bloating, much better fitness levels, nicer clothes ;-) and lesser worries about gaining weight :).

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Great going to Alison. Good to know that all healed after the initial hiccups. I am stuck at 4.7 stone post surgery. No loss since the last 40 days now. Did falter on the diet front I guess. Wine and dine. Got busy with work and workouts reduced. Should get some time in September. Will shift gears then. Nevertheless enjoying the new me with that stomach, no bloating, much better fitness levels, nicer clothes ;-) and lesser worries about gaining weight :). Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Kaps that's sounds a great loss, I know what you mean about the wine and dine though, it starts to creep back in. Stay on the straight and narrow xx

Hello all,
Back from holidaying in France. Crossings and wine won the days (in moderation) and I found it difficult to top up on protein every day - preferred salads...anyhow, back on the swing of things again.
Good to read about success stories, Alison...5 stones! Amazing. Well done.
Siana, enjoy the your amazing weight loss.
Kaps, I am sure your weight loss will start again. The loss cannot be as quick as before, w e have to work on it now I think. I am down another 2 pounds but that took almost a month.

I am guessing we are now entering the maintenance stage. I am finding I get hungry again and have to refrain urge to keep eating.

Welcome back Tules. Sounds like you had a good holiday and a loss to boot :). You talk about maintenance, are you near your expected goal?

You are doing amazingly well Kaps! Keep up the good work. Life does sometimes take over and sometimes it's good to have a different routine that way when we go back to exercising and diet it gives your body and metabolism a kick start. And it's nice to have a break from exercise and to enjoy something nice now and again. Like you I'm enjoying better health and fitness, nicer clothes and renewed confidence in myself, abilities and peoples feedback about weight loss is always nice

You're doing amazingly well Alison and that's a fantastic loss! You must feel so much better!! Congratulations on your 6 months anniversary! So glad to hear you are all recovered now. Are you exercising?
Really looking forward to our get together in November xxx

I am 4 pounds off to top end of healthy BMI! I am still in over weight category but frankly think this is OK for me. Lately I am finding that I am clocking 1500 calories a day, hence the need to move to maintenance which currently is more important than battling to loose the final 4 pounds. I would be very happy to stay like this!!

I am 4 pounds off to top end of healthy BMI! I am still in over weight category but frankly think this is OK for me. Lately I am finding that I am clocking 1500 calories a day, hence the need to move to maintenance which currently is more important than battling to loose the final 4 pounds. I would be very happy to stay like this!!

Thats fantastic Tules, being happy is everyone's goal surely :). That 4 pounds may well come off slowly anyway. Well done.

Hi Tules, hope you had a good holiday.
I know what you mean about weight loss slowing down, mine is very slow now but can tell clothes a getting looser again. Will soon be in a size 16 I hope!
Really looking forward to meeting up in November! Xxx

Hi Tules, hope you had a good holiday. I know what you mean about weight loss slowing down, mine is very slow now but can tell clothes a getting looser again. Will soon be in a size 16 I hope! Really looking forward to meeting up in November! Xxx

Hi Ruth, did you ever see the message I left you in visitors messages?

Back