• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Since I started to record my weight on My fitness Pal on 01/09/2014 I have lost 100lbs!!!

:talk017:

Woo hoo! Well done Tina, that's amazing! xx

Well done Tina, that's amazing! You must feel fantastic!!

Well done Tina, that is brilliant!!

Lynn x

Well Tina, you have inspired me to check out my stats ........
In total I've lost 84lbs! (6st) That's since I started in 2010 when I had my band in. It's been up and down a bit with the problems I had with my band ...........

Since my bypass in feb, I've lost 54lbs (3st 12lbs) and my goal weight is 140lbs (10st)
( I thought I'd lost 4 stones but I got weighed on gps scales and mine are closer to the ones the hospital use so I'm going with mine!)
That means I've got 51lbs (3st 9lbs) to go to reach my goal! I'm half way there since my op in feb!!
I also come under the obese section rather than the very obese section and my BMI has dropped considerably!
And I haven't started exercising yet!!!
I'm so happy. ........off to phone the gym now.........;)

Last edited:
I've just realised I'm halfway there, so enjoying this, long may it continue! Thank God I found this forum, it would have been a long, lonely old road....

Well done everyone, so inspiring! I hope I do as well.
Jackie
xx

I like the Ufit from Tesco. A bit pricey but the only ones I have tasted that I actually like. Not too thick. Low sugar high carb. £2 a pop though

Hey all.... Long time since I posted. Just had a little vacation.. Ran 16 km in two days in the Himalayas. Loved the clean air and the mountains.. Lost 3 kgs in about 15 days.. Trying to post some pics... Hope I am successful. One of the pics is of Jan 15 and the other recent one is of May.. ( the T-shirt is the same though ) Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Kaps that is amazing - well done to you x

Since I started to record my weight on My fitness Pal on 01/09/2014 I have lost 100lbs!!! :talk017:

Tina that is brilliant. I did measurements pre op and when home from hospital so will do again when home from hi day.

First day back at work today. It was an amazing experience. People didn't recognise me and were walking past me not realising it was me! Others were so shocked, lots of hugs, compliments and a lovely welcome back! I did cry at one point though - a bit overwhelmed! Should be easier tomorrow! :D

Oh Cherub, how wonderful. Did you have a new outfit? It is nice when people notice.

Post a new photo of you. I am sure the one on your portfolio is an old one.
Enjoy your new weight, and more slimmer days to come for us all!

Oh yeah, one problem...with the weight loss and all...my tights are like...drooping down!! I now that what people mean when they mention thigh lift. Not that I can afford such a thing but my knees used to look ok, even they are getting hooded!

First day back at work today. It was an amazing experience. People didn't recognise me and were walking past me not realising it was me! Others were so shocked, lots of hugs, compliments and a lovely welcome back! I did cry at one point though - a bit overwhelmed! Should be easier tomorrow! :D

Love that Cherub, sounds like you have good workmates :)

Yes Tules, I had to buy new clothes for work, my others were 3 sizes too big. My photo is an old one from the first year I had my band in.
I've had to start buying new everything. Must admit, I'm liking looking at clothes more cos I know they have a better chance of fitting me. I can shop at so many places rather than being held to ransom by evans and simply be/fashion world!
Just wish my hair would stop falling out! Xx

Yes it is great to have a wider selection of stores to buy clothes. During the sales too, usually larger sizes were more difficult to find. Oh also jewellery. How many times I had to put back necklaces, because it was too small for my neck. I think my neck is shrinking too.

Sorry to hear about the hair loss. It will grow but but must be worrying for you.
My weight loss stalled a bit. I am OK with it, rather take my time to get body used to new weight and calorie intake. Long term success is my goal now.

Back