• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a bit down today

Wow! Brilliant news and you and I are being 'done' only a few days apart so we can compare notes x

Way to go Tray! xx

Wow Tray, fantastic news, although can understand the scared bit too lol. I have been fighting for four years to get my bypass, and hope it will be in July, shall still be bricking it though :)))))))
Good luck on your new journey xxxxx

That is excellent news! It will be over and done with before you know it! Whoopee! xx

Oh Gosh, how fantastic! Im really pleased for you.

Does that mean you have to start the liver shrinking straight away?

Wow Tray thats fantastic news,although a bit scary,but hey i am sure you will get through it with flying colours,oh im so excited for you! xxx

Can't help you with an actual place, but trying looking on Luton Hotels from LateRooms

They have loads of hotels at reduced rates xx

Hi Tracey, my husband is going to stay at the premier inn. Instead of turning right at the traffic lights into the road where the hospital is go straight on. It is on the corner of the roundabout behind the pub called halfway house. Think they are about £29 a night although some nights they have offers on at £19.

Congratulations Tracy u will be home before you know it, and on that losers seat. xx

Thats fantastic news Tray - you'll be fine i'm sure :)

thats fantastic news.
jitters are normal what ever your date is.
your in good hands at L&D.

Back